Angel Beats! Season 2 Confirmed!

I’d expect nothing else from Itaru Hinoni

1 Like

This Hinoni thing has been stuck on my head since I read it. It has a nice ring to it.
And I really fell for this. I told my friends and everything…
I mean, seriously, with how serious @Pepe is with getting the right sources before posting a new, I thought this was a reliable page…

We have a valid excuse to lessen our own reliability on only one day every year. Live a little :wink:

How about dat Jetstream Saito though

6 Likes

I saw a link to this article come up on my Facebook feed and saw that it was Kazamatsuri, so at first I thought it was gonna be credible. I was actually almost convinced until the line about having more characters in order to flesh them out more :stuck_out_tongue:
The pics at the end made me smile.

My heart…

My favorite part of this joke was how pissed people got when they realized it was fake. Call me a bad person, but I love April Fools Day XD

5 Likes

I hate april.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Looking back, this is still one of the best things on Kaza. How the fuck do you even top this

2 Likes

This was fucking incredible. I used it to fool my anime club the same day.
A round of applause for Biz.

WELL IT FOOLED ME ON THIS VERY DAY. I saw it on the top thanks to your guys’ responses and got SO EXCITED I didn’t even bother looking at the date Yumemi posted this because WHY WOULD I man I am so mad right now lol

4 Likes

Same thing here >.> UGUUUU

1 Like

And so the legend lives on…

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you’ll never fall for this again as long as you remember the simple fact that Angel Beats is a dead fucking series that nobody with the money/power to make it happen involved in it ever wants to touch again.

3 Likes

Whoever bumped this…

:naze::naze::naze:

Angel Beatings! Season 2 Confirmed!