Angel Beats! Operation Wars

I really like the current event. The stages are challenging and the rewards are really nice. Hopefully I’ll manage to get something good out of it.

I prefer the system of the precedent.
But I like the theme !
Ooyama, Otonashi and Irie = Alibaba
Fujimaki and YUi = Le Petit Chaperon Rouge
Sekine, Naoi and Yusa = Alice in wonderworld

1 Like

Is it preferred to pull from the red gacha tab or the new event ones? They seem to have the same rates of SR’s.

Well, the event ones mostly give you the event SRs, so if you don’t want those, go for the red one :slight_smile:

1 Like

They have the same probabilities for SSR and SR; there’s just a different weight on which SR and SSR cards you might pull.

1 Like

I have one surprised event about AB:OW that I don’t think that it would happened to me. In one event, the player must collect the doll rain to get the better rank and to get the card character, and I failed it because I don’t have enough time to play this event, but at the result of ranking, In Truth, I should get only gacha ticket as a reward because I was not the top 10,000,000. But it’s not! I get all of event characters (that consist of SR Iwasawa, SSR Yui and SR Takeyama) and with other things (including all 5 color of upgarding SSR card, Gacha Tickets and etc(it’s too much!).), How can this be?! Somebody can tell me what’s going on with me?! or it some kinds like lottery in that event?!

I think it’s a community event. If the community gets above the target # (say, 2,000,000 points), then everyone in the event gets the community rewards.

Those kind of events are rare.

I think so. :confused:

O_O does this still exist? cause I’m lvl 101 and I didn’t even know about this lol

I don’t think so. I believe it was for a special event for when they changed the whole overlay and UI of the game.

lol so thats y I nvr saw it… I started during summer shooter event XD

The raid event looks really interesting! Plus that Kanade card looks amazing :heart:

I have no idea what this autumn.circuit event is done… usually there’s a way to look at it but it’s missing this time… basically my question is do you get the cards by just finding warning? and why is there no multiplier? there’s no bonus dmg or anything from gacha either

EDIT: nvm I figured it out

I couldn’t get it =(

Come back of a old event. I don’t like… I can’t buy a Gacha tickets xD

This is the worst system of all this is event, I hate xD
I prefer the classic system. The Gacha card ard really good.

1 Like

Am I the only one who cant use the ssr 10% tickets?

You need 10 tickets.

Seriously the missions 50 AP ? I beat the 5 level and TADAM a surprise boss. He beat my in 5 turns. It’s just a joke this missions… I directly rage quit this is… AND IT’S ONLY THE 100 ! This is game is very stupid sometime…

lol ya I’m unsure if you can truly beat the 400 stage

It’s just impossible the 400. The first attack deals you 210000 mini. If you don’t One Shoot all ennemy you can’t win.