Angel Beats! Operation Wars

SR 7 cards are usually better.

Yup :slight_smile: but if itā€™s a serial code or gift SRSSR the stats arenā€™t so good. But at least you can level it up to 100 (which I donā€™t think anyone reaches anyway)

I have a SR 9 Irie Gacha 43 with 100/100 = 32726
And a SSR 9 Irie Fishing 46 with 100/100 = 32656

And if the R 8 are Gacha and the SR 7 Gacha the best is always the SR 7 ?

New Event !

Damn, I canā€™t buy ticket Gacha ? Not coolā€¦ But, the Yuri and Yusa card is pretty good ! Oh, Noda Gacha, what a surpriseā€¦ (Notez la petite touche de sarcasme et le temps que vous perdrez Ć  traduire Ƨa.)

2 Likes

1 Like

In Gacha I never drop a SSR, finally a drop a SSR. I try again and I drop the same SSR cardā€¦ Itā€™s a little sarcastic no ?

The new event is pretty cool :smiley: (Though I canā€™t read it, so I just guessed how it worked from fooling around). I did a ton of the Easy missions (I only recently started, so Normal was too hard) and saved up for the SSR Iwasawa (sounds like a Soviet ship haha), Shiina soon to follow. Hopefully, iā€™ll grab the Yuri wedding dress card from Gachaā€¦

1 Like

Personnaly I hope drop the Sekine !

In 10 try I drop 10 Rā€¦

I make the update of Mobage. Seriously ? This is very, very slow in gameā€¦ Impossible to play. Somebody download the game via mobage have this problem ?

So after months of not playing Iā€™ve tried out this game again (mostly to claim the SSR cards from AB 1st beat lol).

Iā€™m really liking the new high tension mode; itā€™s a lot more useful than the old one~

Iā€™ve upgraded the game, but it no longer runs on my phone :frowning:

Crashes on startup

I changed my phone and I have no idea how to login again ;-;
Good thing I was getting bored.

oh you werenā€™t able to make an account with mobage? Ouch :s

No, I somehow managed to create an account. However, when I try to login it wonā€™t recognize my e-mail/password and I canā€™t find the ā€œI forgot my password linkā€, if thereā€™s any.

This is system of gain for the Event is the worst of allā€¦

I should have posted this earlier:

I got this card during the bech event.

1 Like

Me too I obtain this card. 2 timeā€¦

I like this system of event for the event Summer Shooter, I obtain 2 Gacha en 1 Gacha 15% the first try !
And I obtain 2 Oyama Blue R and Takamastu eventā€¦
I hate Oyama nowā€¦

1 Like

Hello! I just started my play session of ABOW after reading the english guide. Are there any tips or information I should know, such as how events usually work or how to level up arcana more efficiently? :slight_smile:

1 Like

it will take you sometime before being able to complete events completely. Usually when they show up they are divided in 3 battles, an easy one, a medium and a hard one. Iā€™m only level 22 at the moment, but I still struggle to complete the medium level ones, so it takes a lot of leveling up.

Everyday there are different missions that show up to unlock additional card slots for your characters. I suggest you complete them if you want stronger characters. Also, never forget to get your free card everyday. Weapons give a good advantage. The more you have the better.

and thatā€™s pretty much all I can think of at the moment, good luck to you!

2 Likes

The Fujimaki of this is event are cool :o

1 Like