Angel Beats! Operation Wars

ya i know lol

Finally, U beat the challenge diety lvl 100. I ofbtain 1 try for the SSR 10%. And I get a R. If i count all my try in this is event I make 20 try for 2 SR.
This is game it’s just a troll.

Hey there. Just started playing this game, and I love it so far!!! Only…I need help with playing it. My team always seems to die really quickly. :Spensive: Any suggestions for strategy for starting out would be great!!

Well one suggestion is to stay away from missions you can’t do xD

Another suggestion is to equip good weapons to your characters; specifically ones with hogh recovery value

Haha I’m staying away from the tough missions for a while! Just trying to unlock character slots now. I only have a very basic understanding of the game right now. :slightly_smiling:

While it is severely outdated since the game has gotten numerous upgrades since then, you can check out the guide I made a while back, if it helps Angel Beats! Operation Wars Guide

(which apparently has broken images :x sorry about that)

Thanks. :slight_smile: I didn’t realize how important the RCV is, really. Haha. Thanks for the link to the guide. It has helped me understand the game a bit more, but not clearing the levels yet. Getting a bit frustrated…:frowning:

Sometimes when I play AB:OW, I will use another soundtrack from other games to make different feeling like this:
-Operation Select (special operation selection): Attack Point - Thunder Force 5 OST
-During the event operation: Steel of Destiny-Thunder Force 5 OST
-During emergency boss fight: Metal Squad-Thunder Force 4 Remix OST
When I faced the enemy boss, I always make the warning sound like this:
“Enemy verified contact, Enemy confirmed : Kanade’s Shadow. The enemy target is approaching, Prepare for the attack.”
I alway make this for fun so don’t worry about it.:stuck_out_tongue:

Waaah, ce PvP is so… Cool. I like, I loose so many time. The PvP is a good idea.

Yeah, I know because it’s the one way to get exp through outside of operation.

Beside why AB:OW’s battle system haven’t a free range and hunter attack type? I think it’s good idea to make game easier.
(Hunter=attack the enemy who is nearly ready to attack the player in the next turn.
Free Range=attack all enemy in the battle area. (With this The player’s attack power will decreased despite the number of enemy unit.
Example: If there are 4 enemy units in the operation, it will deal the enemy with 1/4 attack power to attack the enemy.)

So…

What’s the use of the Card +1 item you can win through Monster Stream fish? Does it power up your character cards, or…?

They just released another Angel Beats! mobile game; this one is puzzle-based: http://www.product.co.jp/social/abdd/

2 Likes

Bingo~~~! But let me play AB:OW for a while.

[quote=“DaniDaniDanica, post:677, topic:346”]
What’s the use of the Card +1 item you can win through Monster Stream fish? Does it power up your character cards, or…?
[/quote] Hmm, Can you tell me what the picture card is? It will help me to find answer of your question.

Here’s a screenshot! The second one from the bottom.

After I looked your screenshot, look like you have used your remaining point to bring the card +1 (or random silver(?) card) so have you checked that you have a new silver card or not? If you don’t have that card, It may be increase your card capacity.

Top +1 is extra slot for character cards and lower one is for weapons… I usually get the character ones but not the weapon ones cause I have no space for character but never run out of space for weapons lol

Can somebody remember the AB:OW event named “April fool day”? that the player must tap fast to the screen (I’ll call it “rapid punch”) to blow hinata into the sky. (Or space if you tap so fast.)
Do you know I’m thinking about this event?, I can say that when the player punch Hinata rapidly. It’s no different that Yuri call her stand called “Nine Ball Seraph” (you) and Nine Ball Seraph dash toward Hinata and use his hand to make the rapid punch to Hinata and use his uppercut blow him into the sky (or space and he may be crushed by those R-Type Series or RVR Series on the space) and then he’ll fall to the ground.
Well, this is the joke story that I made it by myself:stuck_out_tongue:. And yeah it’s the mini game that full of funny.:blush:

Unfortunately, Angel Beats! Operation Wars will be shutting down service (probably due to insufficient revenue):

They’ll be operating until May 10th or so, and then it’ll all be shut down for good. :frowning:

No…It can’t be…It can’t be like this…!! I don’t want to let this happen to this game…!

RIP. Welp does anyone what you do with this part of the event?