Angel Beats! Operation Wars

ggggggg The challenge of deity is so hard D: What is supposed to be the reward?

And I’m so unlucky that I got SSR and SRs in gacha but no one from the event, and in the last event (spring) I didn’t get any card. The game hates me T-T

I looked at the quests and it seems to be a guaranteed SR and a 10% SSR from the gacha. Also theres one for having an all male team and an all female team I think, my japanese is weak.

Al least the reward is good :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, the quests are:

• Complete the stage 1 time
  • All male team
  • All female team
  • playing without Live

I memorized most quests.

The all male team seems to be near impossible lol, there are so many female SSR/SR cards as opposed to guys, in exception for Otonashi. Also, if you haven’t figured it out yet, they have a tutorial on demand and if you finish it, you get a SR Yuri.

Yes, females get the best cards. In my eight powerful characters, only 2 are men, and my weakest characters are all guys (I still don’t have a SR Noda for example D:), so if I win the challenge of deity someday, it will not be the all male team xD

And I have gotten 3 SR Yuri, at least I can use them to level up.

btw I have 2 codes:

1 from NicoNico: 0230 0819 6328 4695 (I don’t know if it still works)

And the SR Yui

1 Like

Apparently flat fish boss evolved. Also, now you get handicapped during that boss fight.

Yeah, they added special conditions that makes some fights harder. Like the challenge of the deity makes the entire board dark and you can only light it up by getting combos and lighting the area around it. Also, your crew can use a little bit of sprucing. The way everyone in japan does it is, since all the monsters for today are green, everyone in your crew is turned into red type, since red beats green, with the weapon ability that creates more tyles of its color. This is, by far, the better strategy when heading into missions like these.

The code for Yui does not work…
The code for NicoNico is strange, there is no place for this…

Nobody have the soluce for the new level ?

If it is the come back of the past event, what event do you waiting the more ?

Si c’est le retour des anciens event, quel event attendez vous le plus ?

uhmmm sorry :c Probably the NicoNico code was removed with the new update and the Yui code was changed.

When I find the new Yui SR code, I’ll post it.

Ok !

New event… Why… My favorite are Gacha… Why it’s always my favorite…

It’s possible ?! And this event, you drop Shiina SSR ?

2 Likes

Gacha? Yep it’s possible, albeit extremely rare, to get SR and SSR via normal gacha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

One SSR… Damn ! In more 200 essai in Gacha Prenium à never drop à SSR, if I drop a SSR in normal gacha it’s sarcastic…

I want to show my happiness too -

3 Likes

How is that possible? o___o

It’s the new type of gacha they added. Basically it’s tier based. As you get higher on the tier level and spend more $$$, you get increased chances of getting a SR and SSR.

1 Like

Yes. I don’t like this Naoi…

For the next event I hope the normal gain and not the roulette… Normal I obtain 14 billet (For the levels and Buy) with the roulette 3 ! (rofl)

But for one time my favorite are SSR and SR it’s good ! If to the next event Fujimaki are SSR and Gacha I don’t play this xD Damn… I’m sure Fujimaki are gacha for the next, like Noda…

That Masami card just gave me a heart attack.

Who is the best : SR 7 or R 8 ?