Angel Beats! Operation Wars

Where do you get these codes if you don’t mind me asking.

Some people post the codes on abow wiki. How did they get it? With a QR code.

1 Like

Does anyone know if mobage likes revisiting past events in other games similar to this game?

Oh, good, thank you.

Current April a new system battle.

1 Like

Interestiiiiing~ Perhaps it’ll be enough to make me start playing again lol

Wait, what do you mean by new system battle? Just like more operations?

It’s just marked “New system Battle” with a image, it’s a new power (?)

So I just went on ABOW and I was greeted with a new game. Basically you’re launching Hinata from his chair and you have to continuously tap as much as you can to send him as high as possible. Pretty cool and funny.

1 Like

That sounds totally interesting XD I’m opening my game right now to try it out

Soooo what was your high score? I got 227220. Also I’m assuming they put in a female characters only gacha and a male only gacha if I read it correctly.

https://twitter.com/jpmaglutac/status/582935725638705153 Pretty damn low, 129398 ;_;

My high score so far is 220,549 :slight_smile:

My Web is KO and naturally, a limited game… And what are the prize ?

Remember my question about if they’re going to revisit old events? Guess what, they are… I’m all for it and stuff since i need that Shiina SSR but it just speaks volume about how lazy you are when it comes to making up new events.

1 Like

Welp, they’re officially out of every fan art available, now they’re revisiting old gachas… Also they added a new operation, challenge of the deity. It costs 50 AP and is for lvl 100 and lvl 200. And in this operation, you only get a 3rd of the screen or they completely black out all the tiles, it’s really cool. They also did a major overhaul in terms of UI and tutorial. It’s no longer individual health but its shared health throughout all the characters. Overall, they had a 10 hour maintenance and a lot of stuff got changed. They also hard resetted everyone’s operations and you start back at the first operation. Also changed hypertension mode, holy crap. Does anyone have a changelog? So much was changed.

1 Like

That’s pretty interesting o_O I stopped playing but was thinking of starting again but… urrrrgh just so damn busy these days T_T

They also added special skills for every card and some new side quests- and I’m having a bit of a hard time understanding them.

tbh I like the idea of starting the operations from zero because I need medals. And unfortunately I spent too much Key Coffee trying to do the challenge of deity lv 100… honestly, I’m starting to think your decks need to be over 200k of power to survive that.

Too bad they’re running out of cards, though.

Not even over 200k, that’s my power right now and I can’t finish that, unless i’m doing it wrong somehow. And what about special skills for every card and side quests? Kinda sucks that they’re running out of cards but, then again, how many freelance artists are you going to have to make a lot of these cards.

Really gotta try it out sometime! There’s a lot of new cool UI.

There’s one of clearing the boss with High Tension mode and one of not using healing block that are the ones I can understand right now. OthThere’s another involving High Tension but I don’t get what it says.

I wonder if they were not waiting for this big update before releasing new events and cards…