Angel Beats! Operation Wars

Yeah is so inhuman but I don’t think they use a program because the game is online and if somebody uses a program, mobage would realize that something is not normal.

Well, I don’t know what is the real reason but I think they don’t have a life xD

All I can say is… Anything in mobage world is possible so long as you have enough money :wink:

YES ! T.K. SSR ! And Fujimaki 8 R :heart: In Gacha… Galère… C’est soûlant >.< Always my fovorite in Gacha… I hope in Event for the 36 Mars, il y’aura Noda and Fujimaki in no-gacha !
But Sekine SR in no gacha it’s really good !

And T.K. and another guys not voiced…

2 Likes

Hey, they just added the voices for a good amount of male characters, including TK! https://twitter.com/abow_tw/status/577398170713378816 Also ZEN MADE A SHIINA CARD? FOR ME?!?! Awesome!

1 Like

Kanade in Gacha, she always in the Gacha x)
But Shiina in not Gacha, SR and Yellow… Excellent.
Ooooh wait !
TK have the 2 SSR, Takamatsu aussi… AND NOT GACHA ! The next it’s Noda ? Fujimaki ? :heart:
Noticed : The guy avec only one cards Gacha, and the Girls have 5 mini. for the next fish and Event more card of guy ? Good. Very Good. But…
Irie have most card of Noda, and Noda is more more more more actif of her… It’s not logic…
But, if changing and guy have more card I say : Oh ouais ! C’est bon ça ! Faut que ça continue sur cette ligné !

Finallyyyyyy!!!

I should get back into this game now hahaha
And woah that shiina card looks sweeet. Kyuuuuuuto~

You know, when I downloaded this app, I honestly thought it would be something I would do on this side. I have never been so much more wrong. I keep alarms for when it’s the monster stream and I never waste any of my stamina. It’s so stupid cause it’s just a damn phone game but… damn. I can’t ever dream about taking breaks from this game.

1 Like

It’ll be like that for a while but eventually you just burn out. There are too many events and it’s just a massive hassle to be playing all the time. Although that applies to a lot of games, really, not just ABOW.

That said, yeah, it’s really addicting at first.

I don’t know about too many events. I’ve been here since the first event and i’m still going strong. Honestly, if this wasn’t Angel Beats related, I would have probably trashed it as soon as I saw the concept.

Ah, right. I forgot you’ve been playing this whole time. Honestly, I’m amazed you’re still playing so much. That’s pretty impressive. And yeah, I don’t think most/anyone here would really play if it wasn’t Angel Beats related. The main trait the game has going for it is being able to get a bunch of art for your favorite characters. It’d get dull extremely fast if you didn’t care much about that, I’d think.

1 Like

People here would wreck that app if it was LB related. I am not a big AB fan, so I am pretty burned out of the game at the moment. Last time I played was I think about a month ago.

There was Little Busters Card Mission but that died out quickly. Then again that was really hard to understand, too xP

yeah, I tried to play that, but it was hard to understand and also inconvenient to play. I wouldnt play ABOW if it wasnt a downloadable app.

For the event, i see “PRESENT FOR YOU” what there utility of this ?

After you max out a card’s affection, they will pop up on the present for you tab. They will give a short dialogue and give you a heart. The heart is under the category of a weapon and it gives RCV and is classified as rare. This is made off of the basis of the last similar event of this, valentines, which seems pretty much exactly the same as this one.

Oh, Like the Valentin’s day.

New Shiina SR and Yusa SR… Damn, I don’t have code… Nobody have G’s code ?

I wish man, I wish i could get that Shiina SR. :(((((((((( But usually cards gained through promotional means like G’s codes, are usually really weak because its free.

Awww… Not good… And for the promo of 1st Beats ? Not new for the other cards.

Iwasawa SR code

4 Likes