Angel Beats! Operation Wars

Haven’t been in there for a while. Don’t expect much, but there’s my ID :3

1 Like

What’s it do? :o

Umm no… You have to go visit http://mbga.jp on your default browser (default on iOS is always Safari lol) which you should be automatically logged in on and uhhh… find out how to confirm your email address. I don’t exactly remember how to do that, but it was a pretty large-ish button that appeared on your profile page.

Umm I’m gonna need your other ID, the one in the friends menu D: That’s your user ID which I think is also your mobage ID

1 Like

I have joined this greatness. @Bizkitdoh, you will be my Sensei for all things Operation Wars.

1 Like

I think I found it. Appreciate it, Pepe. <3

1 Like

Hmm looks like I misunderstood the whole ID system, and your ID is the one I needed after all >.< I sent you a request :smiley:
Here’s mine, if anyone else wants to add: 979881249

Add me and I will assist you in demon slaying - 140547521

Edit: Also, let me know who you are if you do add me here. -3-

2 Likes

My ID is 167792077

2 Likes

Trying to add you but it seems your friends list is already filled up

Alright guys, mini event is now up in ABOW!
The way I see it, there are 3 parts:

1. Special event mission; finishing the easy and medium gets you a chance to obtain a specific SR respectively, while finishing the hard has a chance to obtain a SSR (the kanade one from prereg, I think)
  2. Extra login bonus everyday of the event
  3. New cards for Gacha! And maybe higher chance of getting the new cards? I dunno lol

I just finished the hard mission and, at my current level, it was super hard >_< had to use two of those revive clocks

Finished all 3 and got nothing. lmao

I think the SR/SSR cards are possible drops from the special event operations. I haven’t gotten anything from any of them :frowning:

Yeah I’ve ran through them a few times, no such luck.

Pretty sure this is where ‘if you have money to play for a few hours straight’ comes in handy.

Hm you’re right. I was expecting them to give it after the event is over (like what happened with other mobile games I’ve played), but there’s a chance I’d be wrong >_<

Will try TLing the event page. Sorry about the misinformation!

Okay, Google-TLed the twitter of ABOW, and looks like @DaBackpack is correct. They are drops from the missions. So I guess it’s grinding time!

I will grind the normal level because hard is much too hard for me orz

RIP Key Coffee stash :frowning:

My question is, do the SR cards drop from Hard mode also? Or just the SSR?

1 Like

If my understanding is correct (and it may not be), you only get one rare drop per difficulty.

Easy gives a chance for Ooyama SR
Normal gives a chance for Sekine SR
Hard gives a chance for Kanade SSR (okay, NOT the prereg Kanade, but that card has some relation to it, can’t figure it out)

EDIT: Event card pictures incoming!

Sekine c/o @LinkThinks

Stupid Sexy Ooyama c/o @Bizkitdoh

Biz worked pretty hard for this one, and the card was a great reward for him :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I feel bad, I just got Ooyama on my first try on Easy ;++++;

Hypothesis: I got only a single drop on the Boss Battle and it was the SR card, so I’m guessing that the boss is the only place that drops the top cards

Got Sekine drop on the first battle

LUCKY BASTARDS

Wait so the drops happen in the middle of the battle? Not at the ending after you gain the experience and stuff?

That’s when I got mine. I’m a bit confused.

No, you receive all rewards at the end of the battle.

What I mean is, in the top left corner, it displays the number of Beats, food items, and Cards you have obtained so far. During the operation I won Ooyama, I had exactly one card I won, and it was the boss battle that dropped it. However, when I got Sekine, a random monster in the first round increased the Card counter, and it was the only card I got in the operation.