Angel Beats! Operation Wars

I’m just gonna post my theories on the different gachas. Just theories, mind you, but they seem rather accurate with what I’ve gotten. Feel free to discuss with me here. Or maybe point me to a place that actually lists all of them.

Event Gacha: It gives you the rates, I’ll list 'em anyways.
SSR: 1%
SR: 9%
R: 90%

Daily Gacha: No idea. Just gonna snowball.
SR: 1%
R: 9%
N: 90%

Friend Point Gacha: Same as daily. I’ll list anyways.
SR: 1% (I’ve gotten two before)
R: 9%
N: 90%

Food Gacha: Pretty simple I’d guess.
SR: .1%? .5?
R: 4.9%
N: 95%

Anyways I figured people might be a bit interested to see this. After using them all a decent number of times (sans daily), this seems about right.

I got an SR today from food gacha.

1 Like

Okay, yeah I know that thing exists but I never pay attention to it, so that confused me :laughing: Congrats to you, then! Now you and Biz can hunt for Kanade

Re: percentages; I don’t really care about them. All I know is that the chance is low, so I just draw whenever I feel like it

Those numbers look about right to me, I always spend my food tickets on gachas and SR is really small but nonzero

EDIT: uh so i redid Easy because I had 6 leftover and i got ooyama again lol

1 Like

Found the kanade by trawling through recommended friend lists

2 Likes

god i’m like 2/2 on easy and 2/3 on normal, but 0/20+ on hard ;___; drop rates definitely are lower for the SSR card

I’ve even gotten R cards from hard lol

You just get the one card per op.
Yeah I haven’t gotten the SSR either, as well as zero luck from Gacha
(which really stinks because there’s no longer a viable way for non-paying players to get medals, really)

1 Like

It’s easy when you get started but after a while, it becomes nearly impossible >_<
That’s where quests come in, I guess

You talking about the Hard mission? Pretty much just level up and learn to make good use of your Tension. Oh, and get lucky. If you’re not using a team of at least almost all 4 slotted characters, you’re gonna have problems.

Think Pepe was talking about getting medals

yeah I pretty much am totally out of medals, and I used up my Key coffee stash… and no Kanade…

Ahhh, yeah that’d make sense. I’m just sitting on my coffee until the last day of the event where I’ll splurge. Hopefully somebody gets Kanade. Not gonna bother going out of my way to test gacha luck, though.

finally…

2 Likes

Good job!

Is it just me, or do the drop rates seem higher today? I got two SRs in the span of 10 minutes haha

I got a lot of Rs from Meal Tickets. /shrug

Got the SSR my first try today~

1 Like

Whelp. I used all my possible AP on the Hard mode including 5 Key Coffee’s and a bunch of level ups, as well as just time. Couldn’t get Kanade. As well as getting only N’s from Meal Tickets. So, yeah, it’s prolly just you guys on those drop rates.

New Operations!!! <3

Let it be known that they are extremely difficult. lol

1 Like

Oh my god this is way too hard… I don’t think I can do the third one

I’m on the same level. The Aardvarks mean business! One character getting hit twice is an easy 3.2k damage.

1 Like

Plus the second op boss has two aardvarks… I got super lucky that they didn’t both do the AoE attack the whole time…

I just noticed something new, dunno if it has to do with the event or anything, but if you use AB Coin to do 10 rare gacha pulls, I think you get one guaranteed SR