Angel Beats! Operation Wars

Who said that, though? I haven’t seen any news in that regard :frowning:

I’ve stated it many times orz
VJ found it.
It was here: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/886/886491/

I know you’ve said it many times but I never saw an official announcement. Now I did, and thanks

Game will hopefully be back up next week

3 Likes

Hooray for August! \o/

Well geez, that took them long enough >_<

So… how much money has this made them so far? Ahaha~

Sure time flies fast! O.O

Then again, it’s just as keikaku lightgrin.jpg

No idea, but mobage have the tendency to cash in quite a fat amount of moolah

Then why did they choose to close Key Collection? ;_; Mobage (or someone else) please make a Key Collection 2

1 Like

You know, you raise a good point. KeyColle and now even LB Card Mission have gone through a quick peak and drop to the point they closed/are closing the service. Yet they keep making them.

I’d be wary about putting any money into this thing since I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if its not even going in a year or so.

Yeah I liked KeyColle, it was pretty easy to understand and play casually >_<

Same.

Thankfully, unlike in other mobage, I can actually get an SSR with Gacha and not even spend a cent lol

Have to say I wished these things didn’t die so quickly, but chances are they will as long as they aren’t a super popular super series like the idol games or TLR.

You mean like LLSIF? 3/4 of my Twitter TL talk about that all the time D:

I played a little while, but I didn’t come to terms with rhythm games in general, and the shadows of Kancolle and pre-maintenance ABOW were too big to bother…

1 Like

I guess that means I gotta spend money on this thing to show my support

orz

Has anyone here gotten it working, I’m stuck with アプリバージョンアップの必要があります and it won’t let me pull the APK from third party sites either.

Exit the program, enter your VPN of choice, switch to JP Google Account, go to Google Play and upgrade the app from there. That’s what I did

Yup you gotta update the app somehow. Lemme see if I can extract the apk now

Edit: Ugh looks like google somehow cracked on my VPN and now sees its location as Malaysia instead of Japan >_<

bump

Okay got it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8s32gmv4u84ckmc/ABOW_jp.mbga.a12016008.lite_1.0.1_rev20140812a_3.apk

Try this one out :smiley:

Got it on JP iTunes no problem and all, but it made a Mobage on its own- So my question is, is that Mobage account the email that my iTunes is or…? Unsure where to begin to look and make sure it’s linked to an email. /shrug