Angel Beats! Operation Wars

I’ve done so many Gachas and i’ve only gotten 3 SSRs :(, I am not a lucky man.

So far, from my gachas I only got the SR Yusa. I wish for that Kanade so much!
From the event game I got Yuri and Iwasawa. Right now I’m just playing for the gachas, though.

DaiVil > Good, thanks !

I hate the gacha… If that game have hand, he boxing me with… (Yeah, I drop Hisako ! But i want Sekine or Yusa…)

Holy god… Is this real life?? Shiina SSR in a gacha??? Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

2 Likes

I used the Gacha I got from Daily login and got another even Yusa SR. I wont conplain, I will use her in my deck now and whenever I need to limit break, I have one.

I guess time to say goodbye to your money, eh? :wink:

I just used my entire stockpile of gacha and coins I was saving and the first time discounts. This totaled about 83 total cards. No Shiina SSR, actually got 0 SSRs in total. Got all the other cards in the gacha though. Welp time to break the piggy bank and go for gold or go home.

You know, I think this is broken. I think I used a total of over 140+ gachas. Some out of fury on how I can’t let the game beat me and other out of curiosity if it even works. So far I got 1 of that hinata SR and 6 noda sr and 13 R iwasawa and none for shiina. ;’(

The RNG gods simply do not smile upon you ;_;

This is how they make money!!!

Oh nooo, my phone is in decommissioned because the sidewalk is a jerk and they just released a new event!!! >_< Someone haalp.

I would help but I don’t know what you need help with XD

I don’t know what I need help with either! I’m just sad that I can’t play ABOW and this might be the first event im going to miss :<. And I also saw the card arts on tweeter, BASED ZEN with Irie…

Can’t you play in any other device? It’s possible to use another one with your same account.

Oh that’s right, they have an iOS version. I’m the only one with an android in a family full of iOSes, including ipads, and I thought it was exclusive to androids.

No, it’s not. I have an iOS device and it’s rather easy to download the app. There are many tutorials on the internet on how to download a Japanese app.

1 Like

Too bad with iOS you can’t buy any mobacoin, unless you can get a Japanese iTunes card XD

No… Why Yusa is again in Gacha, is not : Gacha - NG - Gacha - NG ect… ? It’s totally random ?

1 Like

Sorry for the double post, but, in my mailbox, I receive 3 Yuri… And, I don’t read the Japanese, what are the utility of this is ?

Hmm so did I and I didn’t notice anything. No new cards in my collection… I honestly have no idea lol

That’s curious… I search in all option, nothing, I search in the wikia, nothing, I search in Twitter ABOW, nothing…