Angel Beats! Operation Wars

Oh hey I was wondering when they’d make a card like that. A few other mobage I’ve played have that sort of card, and it’s pretty useful~

Yup, never-ending monster stream lol

Does anyone know what the multiplier for the guild of dawn is? I’m thinking its increasing the chance to find Char as a boss but then it has Beats! and which is confusing me.

When I want to enter where serial codes are added, it says:

“かんたん会員では
シリアルコードは入カできません。”

Is it normal? Do I have to do something to enable it?

Ohhhhh uh you have to register your e-mail address because you are currently registered as a “simple membership”

long story short, open sp.mbga.jp on the default browser on your phone, and you have to figure out the link to register your e-mail. It should be somewhere on the マイページ link

Will I lose my data?

Nope you won’t. In fact, registering your e-mail allows you to retrieve your data again should something happen to your current device

1 Like

It works!

Thank you, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

so anyone already got some loot from the current event?

I got myself the SR Yusa from Gacha and the SSR Yuri from the event.

I got the SR Yusa and the R Hisako. It’s a fun event, girls battling and stuff. But I feel like theres no love for the guys in this card game. Like there are so many SR/SSR for Yui and the others while my TK is sitting there alone and sad :frowning:

Gacha is only giving me guy Rs. So at least my gacha is giving love for the guys.

I get that too, but it is only rares, not the SR or SSR :(.

SR Yuri serial code

1 Like

Sweeeet thanks! Where’d that come from, btw? Or is it like an event that gives out a new SR every month until AB 1st beat release or something?

sweet, but I have no idea how I can put in a code. I mean, I know which menu it is, but it opens up something full of moon runes, that I cant read

Thats what I thought too, it’s the exact same CGI as the one in the 1st beat. It’s a shame it’s a really weak SR, 6 cost and focuses on RCV.

1 Like

I got the code in a japanese blog. The serial code was given through a QR code gotten in publicity.

And yes, apparently they will give one per month.

1 Like

Oooh nice. I never saw that around the area but maybe I was looking in the wrong place XD Thanks again!

1 Like

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/367779Screenshot20150205214931.png]

I mark the code, but… What that’s ? I don’t have my card… And is blocked…

Look at the mailbox on the homepage.

I got the SSR Yui gacha
.6 multiplierrrrrr

1 Like