Angel Beats! Operation Wars

just be sure to log in those next days, because free gacha tickets.

I log in everyday, but is there a reason for this or are they just feeling jolly?

Sekine in gacha, i hope drop itā€¦

Gee the Monster Stream just never ends, does it

If they hand out free tickets and people donā€™t get anything good from them those people are more likely to spend real money on gacha since theyā€™re ā€œdue for some good luckā€. As a company, itā€™d make sense to do that every now and then. Often enough to hold interest, but infrequent enough to make you want to just wait for the next time. Plus encouraging people to log in means they keep playing in general.

As for the timing, though, I have no idea. Possible thereā€™s some special reason, or maybe they just figured itā€™d be about time.

There is no card I want in the current gacha, so Iā€™ll just keep those tickets for the next event

1 Like

Iā€™m actually spending it on the other Gacha which has a chance to give me cards from the previous gacha events :3

Geez, itā€™s like, after that day that I got two SSRs in a row, I havenā€™t been getting anything from Gacha. My luck dried out orz

Woot! Guess who just got the new sick Shiina SR :)))). Only took me 32 gachas and 6 SR gachas. I like events like these, you just stack 1 color and the entire thing is easy.

How do you even get 32 gachas and 6 SR gachas? ._.

or wait do you pay for it? XD

I usually buy first time cheap x10, x3, x1, after that the cost is too damn high. I had the gacha tickets saved up from the previous event for just such an occasion for a Shiina SR/SSR. Those new year bags give a lot of goodies.

Yeah the first rolls are pretty damn cheap. After that, though, the price raises too damn high for me to even want to think about it haha

I got that one too with like 6 Gacha.

Well thenā€¦ You used 6, I used a total of 38ā€¦ Shiina is my favorite characterā€¦ I think itā€™s all fair :D.

1 Like

I sadly didnt get any card I wanted.

I used 10 tickets and got the event Yuri. Iā€™m so happy ;-;

2 Likes

I wish Iā€™d be lucky from time to time. Congratz on that.

Iā€™m a casual and fell off from playing.
Have they added any new Operations outside events? ;_;

Nope :confused: Iā€™m in the same boat.
Iā€™ve only been playing the roulette type eventsā€¦ I really donā€™t like the trophy ones that much

Itā€™s exactly the other way around for me. I dont like the roullete ones, I prefer the ones with the trophies

New event HYPE!! This event is similar to the halloween event, raid of the pumpkin. Also they decided to make Char his own card, pretty cool! I like that they actually involved all of the SSS on this one now. I think you use the Char card to level up your dudes faster considering there is no other use for them and they give more experience than the regular rare cards. And I think the monster stream event is going to be a permanent ongoing thing.

1 Like