Angel Beats! Operation Wars

Hello you lot. Back again. So how are you guys? Any cards you really wanna get?

Every Shiina SR and SSR.

1 Like

umm, let me get a list.
Kanade, Kanade, Kanade, Kanade, Kanade, Kanade, Kanade, Kanade, Kanade, Kanade, Kanade, Kanade, and Kanade.
does that cover it?

1 Like

Welcome to the fanclub my friend. XD
Btw, used the event gacha ticket and got this

(Nevermind, Iā€™ll post the card after I land back home it is the event Yui I think, real shame it isnā€™t Kanade tho, I burned like 15 gachas and 5 12% for her on day 1, then I got the day 2 gacha and drawed her [yui] and I really donā€™t know how to feel Q.O)

I was happy having either Yuri or Kanade. Didnā€™t have enough gachas and got two Matsushitas and one R Yuri I already had.

Does anyone know what this is about?

1 Like

I second this. It has the letters AB and 25,000. If I didnā€™t know any better, I would say you could buy SSR with AB.

I have yet to get a gacha SSR card. Only SR.

Gacha SSR is a 1% chance so its pretty unlikely, SR are usually 9% unless you get a 12% ticket. The easiest way people get most SSRs are off of events.

Exactly, only have 2 SSR. The promotion Yui, and sports day Kanade.

Wowā€¦ Apparently this is an event where if you spend 25,000 AB points, and iā€™ll repeat, this is 25k yenā€¦ You get a gacha that consists of 1 SSR and 10 SR. In USD, thats close to $250ā€¦ Talk about pay to win.

Welp, totally not doing that hahahaha.
Any cards I want? Any of the C87 cards. Alas I has no medals

Hahahahaha never in life I would do that. I donā€™t even have that amout of money.

There has to be some sort of catch to this. Maybe at like the right time it goes down to 1,000 points or something. No one in their right mind would ever buy such a thing.

holy what?! I was wondering what this was and this is it? Nope, nope, nope

Wow this new event. First of all, ZEN is a god. Second of all, no offense but, that Shiina card scares meā€¦ At first I had no clue what that character was, I thought they were introducing a new character. But they called it Shiinaā€¦ Were anyone else startled at first by this card or was it just me?

Iā€™d love to get this new Yui, but this event is so random again. I didnt like the last of these kind and itā€™s too much luck based, which makes it useless for me.

Well as always, Iā€™m just gonna play until I get one copy of each event card. Funny that they started the event at midnight instead of the usual 6pm :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, you can add me ! Thanks !

My ID : 346 512 910 Iā€™am AkiWolf FR (Yes, iā€™am french :smiley: )

1 Like

Wow the new update IS SO SICK. If you go to the limit breaker under your card management, it has a button that automatically limit breaks every card that it can. This is going to save me hours of my life.

2 Likes