Angel Beats! Operation Wars

Have a picture of it?

I got the BASED ZEN Comiket Masami and noticed something.
When the card is your leader, it changes the generic background to the gym. Never seen this before tbh.
Siiiiiiick.
Also these quotes <3
Masa da bessssssssssss

1 Like

I basically did 40 gachas and I got 1x Iwasawa, 1x Yuri, and 2x Yui. No Shiina :<

2 Likes

I did 9 lol

Strike that, I got 2 Yuris now. Why canā€™t I get my Shiina-acchi :<.

I did 2 Gacha and just got 2 cards I already had. A Kanade R and the Maid Shiina SR, that I already got from a previous event. I just want my Yui.

1 Like

I got 2 of them, wanna trade for maid Shiina in some cosmic way? :3

Trading is a feature, that should be in every of these mobages.

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s a card game without trading. Seems kinda dumb.

they should add a trade feature

I dontpā€™t hace any more medals so I canā€™t gacha :< I wish they gave something for people who actually went to comiket haha

But yeah, all ZEN, all good. Best looking one IMO is Masami :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I donā€™t know man, the Shiina one is just bias favorism for me, but the Yui one has a tiny pantsu shot thatā€™s hard to see the first time around. BTW, they were giving out some promotion awards if you went to comiket, I believe.

I got no such awards D:

EDIT: oh wait i just saw a serial code in the magazine they gave!!!

EDIT: eeeeh just a key coffee and a 12% gacha ticket >_<

Yeah that reward sucks, so terrible, useless as hell. But you knowā€¦ if you donā€™t want itā€¦ :slight_smile:
BTW, if you got any of the calendars/Gā€™s magazines from comiket, you can redeem a SR/SSR.

a 12% Gacha ticket is still a chance to get that yui

Just the ABOW calendar gave a code. And that ran out of stock really early on

Except I got a Yuiā€¦ R card

Pretty much ruins the card tbh

Kinda, but it does feel kinda good finding a detail you didnā€™t notice first time around. Itā€™s like looking inside a pocky bag and finding you have 1 more pocky stick left when you thought you finished it all.

still worth