Angel Beats! Operation Wars

You get it in a present, and not all trees have a fever. I think, then, the main goal is to ask yourself whether opening all the presents for a chance to get fever is worth it or not

whaaaaaaaaaat

Also I got the Naoi Christmas SR from gacha… but it only increases the points you get by 5%, which is a bonus 2 points… not a whole lot…

Oh wait, I read this wrong

Anyways, yeah I was saying I have no clue if the multiplier changes how much you get from the fever, but I did get 20k points from it after opening a present with x5 active.

I already got two fevers without the x5 multiplier and none with it, so I’m not sure if it actually increases the probabilities. However, I’m not saying it decreases it either; I think it has to do with pure chance.

On the other hand, I got the event Yui and two Naois from about 25 normal gacha tickets. No Kanade though ;-;

1 Like

Did you clear the entire tree to get the fevers? Are they that common? I’m only clearing like 3 ornaments and then resetting but I don’t know if its the most efficient method.

With x5 mode on and a brand new tree:

I picked FEVER the first pick, then reset the tree. I picked FEVER the first pick again. So it really is random. You could pick it first, and you can pick it two times in a row after a reset. And sometimes it won’t appear.

My current strategy is to always pick the one on top and reset if I didn’t pick the 1000pt (lowest value) one.

I don’t really feel like doing the math to see what the best strategy is, but I’d wager that it is to only continue on a given tree if you can’t pick a worse prize than you already have.

So stop immediately after 2000, what about 1500? Right now I just ain’t getting nothing in terms of points.

So I’ve been doing the x5 now and I’m preeeeetty sure it only multiplies your presents by 5, not 10.

The usual presents for x1 are 400 and 200 points, while the usual for x5 are 2000 and 1000.

Ergo, it isn’t really better to go for x5 all the time, only when you are lazy to keep opening presents all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought it was 100 and 200? >.>;;;;;;;;;;
this changes everything, fuck x5 mode

Does x1 mode give FEVER gifts?

Nah, I’ve been playing x1 for like 7 consecutive trees and it’s usually 400 and 200. It does give fever, but no idea if it’s more rare or not

No. The fever appeared in the second and third presents (on different trees). I also saw one when I cleared all the overpriced presents. Bummer.

I’m just wondering, is there an easier way to level up the crew besides chugging down meal tickets and using thousands of normal cards?

No, not really. Not unless they changed something.

You can always level up your SR/SSRs by feeding them with R cards. Eventually you don’t need them any more.

1 Like

Yeah, I have my entire crew all SR/SSR, lvl 60, and Shiina being all 75 and it’s so tedious to get them to that level. I’m just wondering if there’s an easier way because i’m seeing other players having 4 SSRs and all of them 100+.

Pay to win

1 Like

OMG DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE NEW ABOW CARDS?

HOLY SHIT I NEED THAT SHIINA CARD. I’m about to dump all my moneyz.
Not to mention, every other card is still pretty sweet. god bless BASED ZEN.

1 Like

I believe is a 3-day gacha event. You can only get those cards from gacha, since there’s no other event. Also, they give you one gacha ticket per day: two normals and one 12% SR.

Considering that I’ve been posting my (sorta) rares on twitter. Thought it might be a good idea to join in. So whats up guys? Anyone get any Kanade rares that I can secretly hate you for having? (Just kidding (or am I?))

I got the maid Kanade SR, she makes a heart with her hands if you were wondering.