Angel Beats! Operation Wars

I just tried 99 difficulty for the lulz
Needless to say, I died after two turns :stuck_out_tongue:

Woah woah woah so that was just regular hard mode, no increased difficulty or anything? Is the extra boss that @KoagZero mentioned the same thing?

Most probably yes. It was two-headed(?) for me. It scared the shit out of me and I really thought it was the final trial to reach SSR Sekine. But I got R Kanade. T^T

A good strategy would be to focus most power (ATK/HP) on Water attribute character, and the friend ally Leader should be the strongest water one, since the enemies are all Fire. Otherwise you’ll die faster like me :slight_smile: (Picture taken after alarm clock used)

Yeah I made my leader my Water Sekine to help out other friends who will probably need it.

I hope my friends do the same~ wink wink

So this looks great and all but my game isn’t working at all now. Uhhh

Edit: fixed lol

Damn time based operations. Can only make the 8-9 and 12-13 one unless i want to wake up at 2am q.q
Put up my water sekine for people who have me added

1 Like

Had 3 Gachas and only 3 new Rs, none of the event ones. I just really want the Event Yusa, she looks so good.

This is sudden but is it possible to connect my current AB!OW account to my Mobage account, and how do I go about transferring my account between phones? I saw some guide on another page on this website but it didn’t seem to apply to my situation…

Wow, I actually got a SR from my last Gacha. Not an event one sadly, but it was a Yuri SR, so it was worth. I’d have prefered the SR event Yusa though

I was wondering, how do you people get so many gachas Do you buy them with real money, or is there a secret method to get them for free that I don’t know about? o.o

I don’t and have none and won’t get any until an event gives them to me lol. No more operations, so I don’t get coins. ^^; There’s no secret to it. Just coins or real monies.

Which coins? How do you exchange them for gachas? ._.
Sorry for the multiple questions.

you get coins for finishing normal operations and in the shop you can exchange them for Gacha tickets. If you dont know about the store, then check out the guide here by Pepe: ABOW Guide

1 Like

they’re メダル (medals) and you can get them from operations and completing quests

Mobacoins are mobage’s currency which you can buy with real-life money to get extra gacha tickets and such

Oh!! Thanks! :smile:

My operations leader is Water Yuri, in case anyone needs some assist.

Only got 3 R Kanade until now. Tried increasing the difficulty a bit, but since I was afraid of being too weak I only tried 2 and 3 difficulty, lol.

1 Like

I ran five and it was doable. 40 was a nightmare and 20 was awful too. I can’t fathom this thing lol

At any rate- Just completed 6 runs of Hard and got nadda. 3 Kanade Rs though. Yay. :expressionless:

Then used the coins to Gacha- aaaaaand got an old SR Yui. /obnoxious sigh

We can’t all be @DaBackpack senpai orz

I’m liking how ABOW is trying to make itself distinct among other card puzzle mobages. I would love it if they change the difficulty modifier system a little bit: Keep the original Easy 5 AP, Normal 10 AP, and Hard 15 AP, and add an option to modify the Hard operation by spending more AP to increase the difficulty of the operation (so you can spend maybe 17 or 19 AP for level 5 modifier, 23 or 25 AP for level 10, and so on, making that you spend 30 AP like before for the difficulty level equal to that of a Super, and you could start spending 31 AP for something even harder than super).

But the difficulty itself, MAN. I tried (note “tried”) the 激辛 difficulty that gives you x1.25% chance of rares dropping, don’t remember the level number, maybe 20 something. I was expecting something hard, but I wasn’t expecting the shadows dealing about 2500 damage individually. I made it to stage 3 without casualty, but stage 3 has 5 shadows. I HTM’d one of the shadows and didn’t even kill it, and subsequently my team got wiped with 4000-8000 damage. My Yuri survived with a few hundred health, but that’s insignificant.

I am starting to see why they made it so hard, yet all the shadows are of mono-color. @KoagZero mentioned HP ATT characters are important, and it’s true, but HP becomes irrelevant in higher difficulties. Even HTM becomes irrelevant. It’s either you kill everything in one turn, or everything kills you. You have to make all your characters ATT type, equip them double +ATT weapons with Damage Up 2x or 3x, charge up your skills and don’t use them in stage 1-3, and kill everything in the boss stage in one turn.

I want to beat level 99~

Edit: I didn’t do the x1.25, but x1.5, which was level 26.

1 Like

Pic

Success! Done on Hard with a lv 10 multiplier. Also got the extra boss at the end Kind of disappointed though, seemed like it was as hard as a regular Super difficulty mission but I won’t be using the card in my sekine deck =/

Can I maybe post the translation of the daily quest here, so that people don’t have to do it themselves and are able to get all 5 medals instead of 1? (I’ll do it anyway for today)

Clear and Sekine is the leader
chestnut in a team that includes the Kanade
Clear in flowerbed live
Clear Matsushita is brought comrades of leader

Thanks @KoagZero For teaching me this precious method,
Well, you may be right, but memorizing the template may be a littttle bit difficult.
Damn it Koag, What ever I do, you do it 2 times better XD

It’s quite simple to interpret daily quests. There will always be four quests with a certain template.

1. リーダーを____にしてクリア (Chara) = Clear with ____ as the Leader
  2. ____を含んだチームでクリア (Chara) = Clear with ____ in the team
    3a. ____ライブ中にクリア (Live) = Clear during a live at ____ OR
    3b. ライブを行わずにクリア = Clear without a live
  3. ____がリーダーの戦友を連れて行ってクリア (Chara) = Clear with ____ as the Leader of the Comrade helping.

(Chara) means you fill the blank with the name of a character. This means you may have to memorise the names of all the AB! characters in Japanese.
(Live) means you fill the blank with the location of a live. It doesn’t matter if the live ends before you finish the mission, but you must at least start the mission with the live ongoing. Sometimes they also give the second one so take note.
This doesn’t apply to the normal operation quests though.