Angel Beats! Operation Wars

This is a pretty common issue and I should probably add that in to my guide but I seem to be lacking the time to do so…
Anyway, summarized version is, on the default browser of the device that you play ABOW on, go to http://mbga.jp and you should be logged in to the same user as the one attached to your game. You have to find out how to “activate” your account where you can input stuff like name, e-mail, a password, etc (I forgot what buttons to press to do this). Once you do, simply go to your e-mail and activate.
When transferring to a different device, make sure not to press the big red button on the front page of ABOW, but the smaller silver button, which will prompt you to log-in with your mobage account. Use the e-mail and password you registered when you activated your account.

That’s a pretty nice idea, and I think if they do that, they should probably scale the amount of XP you get after the event. It’d suck if you spent 50 AP to only get 30 AP worth of XP haha.

As for updates with my progress in the event… I am progressing pretty terribly. Sure I got the Naoi SR and Kanade R pretty easily, but it took me 5 days to get even the Yui SR >_< gonna try for the Yuri SSR and halloween event if I happen to play at the right time

Thanks, I’ll try that when I have the time.
I sort of gave up on the SSR Yuri because it spent too much of my AP. After I went back to Normal difficulty, I got some Yui SRs and Rs. Made the right choice. XD

EDIT:
I got this message when adding an e-mail… (Google Translated)
"This e-mail address, is already available in another Mobage account.
In Mobage, it is not possible when using your registered e-mail address to another of your registration.
Therefore, when you upgrade a simple member to usually members, please use the e-mail address that is not registered in the Mobage.
▼ To upgrade from simple member to usually Membership

1. usually on the screen of member registration “if it does not go blank e-mail transmission is well, please enter your e-mail address from here.” E-mail address input form, enter the email address that is not registered to Mobage, it sends .
    Since 2) mail to the email address you entered reach, please recommend a registered procedure as it was in access to the URL in the email body.
    ※ Although if there is no idea to this e-mail is trouble, please discard the e-mail.
    ※ inquiry thank you than “Help / Contact Us” in the following URL."

Do you know if it is possible to connect my simple account to my other account DX

Wait, it’s a red SSR? WOOO

I need to get her, then my Sekine is golden in all 4 slots =w=

@KoagZero Can you copy/paste the actual Japanese text? Google Translate is decent for individual words but absolutely terrible with sentences.
Also, please clarify whether currently you are a simple member or a registered member on ABOW. It seems like you already made a mobage account but have not linked it to ABOW.

"このメールアドレスは、別のモバゲーアカウントで既にご利用されています。
モバゲーでは、登録済みのメールアドレスを別のご登録にご利用いただくことができません。

そのため、かんたん会員を通常会員にアップグレードする際には、モバゲーに登録されていないメールアドレスをご利用願います。

▼かんたん会員から通常会員へアップグレードするには

1. 通常会員登録の画面で「空メール送信がうまくいかない場合は、こちらからメールアドレスを入力してください。」のメールアドレス入力フォームに、モバゲーに登録していないメールアドレスを入力し、送信します。
  2. 入力したメールアドレス宛にメールが届くので、メール本文内のURLにアクセスして手順どおりに登録をすすめてください。

※このメールに心当たりがない場合にはお手数ですが、メールを破棄してください。
※お問い合わせは以下のURLの「ヘルプ/お問い合わせ」よりお願いいたします。"

Initially my ABOW account was simple member, while my main account was a registered member. However, a few hours ago, I upgraded my simple account using another e-mail address in my haste, so now ABOW account is a registered member too. I didn’t do it before because I thought it might somehow prevent me from linking the two accounts, but after a lot of digging around I couldn’t find any way to link the accounts. D:

So I’m flat outta Key Coffee finally. Wound up getting SR Noda though, so that’s cool! lol

Think I’m going to spend time just leveling and trying each time possible to get Sekine. :c

How necessary do you think the difficulty modifier is…? ^^;

1 Like

I’m not sure. I tried with no difficulty (1) and got nothing. Then I tried difficult 4 and the second boss appeared. That gave a event R Kanade.
I’m not sure if the difficulty influences the boss showing up, it seems so (at least to me), but it could also have to do with your performance during the battles.

Hmmm, that makes sense. I just want to know if it alters the ability to get Sekine or not. It’s all very confusing to me haha

In my case I always try difficulty 6 which should give me a 10% higher chance increase in getting at least an R card from the battle. As a result, I’ve gotten the Kanade R in around 2/7 of my 30AP battles. Compared to regular 15AP Hard operations where I get mostly only Ns, the 30AP operations with difficulty modifier do add a nice touch to the game.

I’ve gotten so many Kanade Rs. o.o

No dice on Sekine though. #RIP

I got Noda after the special boss too, so it’s guaranteed R, but also a better chance at getting the SR/SSR I would assume.

The fact that you only get one shot unless you have a lot of AP (I have 54) really sucks. >.<

Okay I know exactly what happened because that is exactly what happened to me :stuck_out_tongue: I had an account before for playing LBCM and KeyColle and when ABOW started I made the simple account (the big red button) which made a new account haha.

Here’s what you do: Enter your email address, but change the case of at least one letter. Like I just made the first letter of my e-mail into a capital letter :stuck_out_tongue: mobage apparently sees e-mail addresses as case sensitive (which they sometimes are). No, you cannot link your ABOW account to another count so… oh well

lol didn’t think of that. Thanks for the tip!

I managed to get Sekine and I realised the extra boss looked different from the one I encountered when I got Kanade R. Not sure if it’s because I set the difficulty to 8 (1 more than usual) or because the Sekine’s boss is different from Kanade’s, though I’m pretty sure it’s the latter. Just pointing this out in case no one else did. I didn’t take a screenshot or anything of it though.

;_________________________________________________________________;

I want ittttttttttttttt. I only get to try once a day, which makes matters worse lol

There’s always key coffees from medals from daily quests and there are a few periods of time to play in a day… unless you’re busy during the other 3 timeslots. DX

I’m on the road to work when the first one starts, still at work for the second one, get to play the third right before I sleep and am sleeping for the fourth. Lol

You can always “play” when the time interval starts by spending the AP, getting into the playing field screen, then quitting the game because you can return later without losing progress. So if you really don’t have time during the day, you are at least getting two tries instead of one.

1 Like

That was, like, my main strat for everything ever. Really handy during events.

Also, not that it matters, I stopped playing ABOW. Like, done. So don’t really expect me to be posting anything or have my Yuri get any stronger. Sorry @EndOfRefrain :wink:

Aw, really? There’s a maintenance today that ends Operation MoonEater and starts a new sports themed event.

I’m not even close to done with ABOW. I love it for how user-friendly it is and for the fact that it does not involve card evolution at all, and also how it completely hooked me into trying to figure out the game mechanics. I probably won’t be done with this game until I reach a level where I can challenge at least level 50 and up on hardmode modifier and until I pull Excalibur, Handsonic, 3 other SR double ATT weapons, and 3 more SR guitars. I see potential in this game, and I don’t mind the chance drop events at all; it’s not like other card mobages don’t have chance drop. Call me biased if you want, in fact, I’ll agree that I’m biased.

Plus, I just got my Dengeki G card this morning, I ain’t done with this game haha (GotoP’s art is sooo good)

1 Like

I’m basically going to play it until it dies out. No reason not to.

1 Like

I may be lazy with my grinding but I just wanna play when the events come along~

So, 4 hours left til the event ends and I was resigned to my fate of not getting the SSR apso I decided to play one game before class for the heck of it and lo and behold

This is my first time getting the SSR from a drops event so I’m quite happy. Too bad I don’t have enough cost to use her lol. Now to get that Noda SR for halloween (and maybe sekine if the game feels generous)

Edit: just used the login bonus gacha ticket and

ABOW loves me today

1 Like