Angel Beats! Operation Wars

@luxnova So do you mean that we can still pull cards in the “transition” period between events or can we also pull cards during the next event?

Fir the first time since the Riverside drop event I got a drop event card! You have no idea how much pulling this Yuri means to me, seriously.

In the meantime, I am suffering with normal and still can’t get even the Yui ._. ah well, lots of days left to grinnnnnnd

I think it’s better to use “temporary” and “permanent” to explain. So before this update, all the event gacha cards were temporary in the gacha pool. After the update, all gacha cards are staying permanent in the pool.

Woah can anyone enlighten me on the new event that’s going on? If I’m not wrong it’s only playable at certain times but I don’t see rewards or anything.

EDIT: Oh wait is it another chance drop… T^T

Ok, first of all, why is the halloween event so short. 5mins left btw at time of this post.

Edit: Secondly, how do they except us to get any of those cards within 30mins. Like seriously, I was in the train when the update finished and was like “yay. New event.” And then, “Crap I only have 22mins left?!”

At least I finished all of em but after the hard difficulty boss, what did the small japanese text mean? Like the drop rate of the cards increased or something?

Edit Edit: Ok, so now that I actually can read carefully (for what ever it matters for) it seems that this event will be till 10/11/14 so I think that this event may only be available at certain timings, if this is to serve as an example.

It also seems that there is 2 event gachas now, one for the halloween event and another for the moon festival (?) Event. Looks like the event cards will only be in its respective event gachas. Maybe its obvious but ah well~

Now I can stop panicking about that “short event”. Seriously though, I was like trembling when I was rushing the missions. Also, Thank God it was so easy, if it were harder I would’ve raged.

@KoagZero How do you directly translate the on screen japanese text?

Yeah that’s what I was about to say lol
The gacha does include the MoonEater gacha cards so luxnova was right. I finished the 30AP operation and got a Sekina card like a usual, but also got the small text message, going to translate it now to see what it says. (On Google Translate of course whoopee)

Apparently there are some specific times you can do the operations, so I guess there will be new missions everytime? That would be good to get medals~
Now I regret spending my Key Coffee trying to get repeated Moon Eater cards, lol.

Oh, and I got a Halloween Kanade R. It’s pretty cute, but I needed at least some SRs for her deck…

Welps, you can always aim for her SSR MoonEater card XD
But seriously, congrads on getting a card that I want.
Now I may have to split my gacha pulls :confused:

Dang, I only got the Sekine N card and waste 30 AP… 30 PRECIOUS AP T^T

I think I translated some wrongly lol

なんだか物足りなさそうな顔してるわね。
そんなあなたのために、上級の難易度を設定できるようにしておいたわ。
あなたのカ、試してきなさい!
It 's are somehow a thing insufficient look.
Such for you, it had been to be able to set the difficulty of the senior.
Your mosquitoes, Come try!

EDIT2 forgot this:
上級の難易度が
調整できるようになりました!
The difficulty of senior
Now can be adjusted! (Translated this wrong just now)

No idea.

so how exactly does the new event work. I guess most cards are Gacha right? I’d want to get the Yuri and the Yusa. Anyone know anything about those two?

Sad to say they’re both gacha.

well, time to spend all my AP in normal missions then

I don’t think I can get that card. Event SSRs are so hard ;_;
I’m really unlucky with Kanade cards…

@KoagZero “The difficulty of senior Now can be adjusted!”
Does that mean the difficulty of the missions is going to increase? Not sure if I like that…

1 Like

by the way. this just happened for me. what’s that about?

20% bonus stats because you maxed out her experience points :wink:

Well looks like I just misseed the 7pm slot for the halloween event, gonna try again for the 11pm one. So is this a drop-rate operation again? I hate those goddamn -_-

Do you get 1/100 experience point for every game you play with the card or something?

I didn’t really directly translate, I use handwriting input method on Google Translate to draw every japanese word manually, it’s not a fun thing DX
Actually there is this thing called OCR, if I recall correctly, which should be able to read text off a picture, but it’s unreliable most of the time because it mistakes words for other words.

Has this appeared to anyone?
It appeared when I select the Hard mode after played it, but didn’t when I selected Normal or Easy. I think it has to do with selecting a difficulty. Not sure if that increases my chances of getting good cards. It should, right?

Yeah, I guess that’s what they mean by setting difficulty.

OMG I played Hard on difficulty 50 and didn’t know what to expect. My team got wiped out on the 3rd turn…
Then I played on 6 which means only 1.08 chance, but still had use an alarm clock. After 4 battles there was an extra boss and after everything all I got was a Kanade -.-" I feel like I wasted a coffee for nothing. Not going to try this mode ever again until I’m done Yuri and Yui.

I tried the hard mode of pumpkin on a whim and I got the SSR card, but here’s what happened:

I cleared the boss, but then a WARNING message appears and the “true boss” appears.

If you beat the special boss, I think the rare cards are guaranteed. (So you somehow need to reach this special boss… this might be RNG)