Angel Beats! - General Discussion

It’s probably just nothing. This entire world is just like a game with NPCs. So it’s probably just an industrible wall with nothing passed it like every other game.

So this is what you get if you order the Limited Edition of the Angel Beats Blu-ray Box from the Aniplex website.

mhmm mhmm…

mmhmmmmmmmmmmm…

if only I had 30,000yen…

the page is here https://www.aniplexplus.com/itemAiRnGkMs

4 Likes

This item by itself is being sold or preordered on eBay for 390 plus 25 for shipping…saw this a week ago and wondered if it was authentic thanks

The angel beats limited edition tapestry I want is on eBay… It 190 plus shipping… XC resist the buy resist the buy!

Oh and is there a Charlotte discussion yet?

Eureka! I’ve found a shipping service I can use to order from the Japan only sites! I’m so happy XD

That’s weird because it’s not even out yet, huh. I wonder how he got his hands on it.

Charlotte - Pre-Release Discussion & Speculation the search function is pretty useful :wink:

Also, please try not to make multiple posts. If you wanna add more stuff to your post, just edit your latest post.

1 Like

Sorry and they’re all preorder for the sellers items. I found a company that can ship the bundle to me from the websites so I don’t need eBay for first edition bundles! I’ve been doing everything on my phone so its a little harder to get around.

I’m just wondering, since there would be 6 volumes in the visual novels, and the 1st volume (1st Beat!) would contain Episodes 1 to 10 of the anime, what would the other 5 volumes be all about?

Also “Otonashi awakens to his homosexuality (?!)”

I don’t think there’s a for sure but it would probably include stuff that, could happen before the anime ended (but after episode 10) without changing anything.

They’ll definitely contain all the other routes. There’s soooo much more that could happen in the angel beats world other than what happened in the anime.

And yes Otonashi x Hinata OTP now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I’m pretty annoyed I preordered it on Amazon then… I might have to switch over.

We mark this day in history where all Angel Beats! characters have topics and most people here more than likely have all their names memorized finally- But my mission is only beginning. More changes soon to come!

2 Likes

Where’s my Fish Saito topic, @Bizkitdoh?

Why don’t you make it?

Because then you’ll get mad with me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Like that’d stop you. -A-

Ummm… what…? I honestly have no idea what you mean by that…

Have you forgotten the major plot point of the entire last arc of Angel Beats? (Ending of Angel Beats spoilers)

The last arc of the anime revolves around Otonashi fulfilling the love, that should not exist in that world, to everyone in it so they can move on.

Which I guess makes him anime Jesus…

No that’s Tatsuya-kun.

1 Like

Ok, after thinking about it, I think I understand what you mean about Otonashi’s existance in the world.

1) Otonashi doesnt even help most of the SSS members in the anime, only Kanade and Naoi for sure, probably Hinata and maybe Yuri.
2) The “love should not exist” part is not a rule of the world. It is a rule set by an regular person who had come to that world a long time ago. Also, the love that Otonashi fulfilled was not the love that activated the shadow program. The former is a love that (as you said) would cause people to be able to move on, while the latter is one that would cause people to want to stay in the afterlife.

1 Like