Winter Festival 2018 - Event: Little Busters Speedrunning Competition

What I’ve been doing is steam>steamapps>common>Little Busters! English Edition>system.cnf
Use notepad to replace STEAM_CLOUD with LOCAL
Then you’ll have a clean save on start up. If you want to reset from the beginning you can go to users>[computer username]>appdata (which is usually hidden)>roaming>LOCAL and delete the savedata folder.
Then when you want to go back to your steam cloud files you just change the system.cnf file back.

2 Likes

Really suboptimal run, I think my path order was alright but I accidentally triggered a lot of optional scenes and I forgot choice skipping was a thing until Route 3…

3 Likes

Ugh, I have a terrible 38:59 run atm, it was my first attempt and had some major issues, but I’m not sure if I’ll have time for more before time will run out XD, so submitting that for now…

1 Like

1st place: cjlim2007 of Vitamin-C earns 4 light orbs for his team
2nd place: Phlebas of Team Happiness earns 3 light orbs for his team
3rd place: arete of Chocomint earns 2 light orbs for his team

2 Likes

So it’s free to post runs now

4 Likes

Is there a reason you kept the battle sequence on? I always thought you could save time by turning them off…

I do turn them off at 1:29. The ones you see are ones that ignore that setting. They will however be skipped if you click Next Choice(I just can’t do that because it’s the first playthrough).