Who is your favorite girl in Little Busters! and why?

For me, it’s a tie between Komari, Haruka, Rin and Saya. Komari because of her sweet positive nature and spiral of happiness, Haruka because of how hilarious she can be plus her backstory was quite the strong one, Rin because I could relate with some of her problems and plus she had a lot of good development; at least in my opinion. Lastly, Saya because of her eccentric personality and her story arc.

To some that know me, and learned my first attitude towards Kud, the next guess on who’d be my favorite is Kanata, and that’s true.

Why? I’ll say it like this. I STILL know only one thing regarding her route in EX due to never reading it, so all that I was able to receive out of her was her being that student council president. And then Haruka’s route.

There was a reason to hate her and then a reason to attempt to understand her through her role on Haruka’s route. I understood her and agree with her methods. Sure, I was mad the same as many others with that bench scene. But them making up in the end (the ending cg became my desktop background for a while) was so cute.

1 Like

Oh, so many rage and hatred over here. Maybe I should make a poll about “Your least favorite” and let the hatred flow through us… Good, good…

Remember, each girl is unique on her own, so please don’t judge them harshly. If you don’t like her, just keep it to yourself without telling her right on her face. Those poor girls…

5 Likes

Unfortunately, after school (aka. adulthood) life demands you to be social… ;v;

On the other hand, I’ve seen easier Laplace transforms solvings than this poll… So much cruelness contained in the premise of only choosing one, being all so awesome in their own ways, and together, they’re even better. I haven’t seen so much synergy in a group of characters in any media until I met LB!

Having said that, I’d go with Rin. The whole “grow a little after each iteration” thing did it for me. She likes cats, is shy, and there’s Refrain to top it

Komari is lovely and optimistic and all, and her aura is similar to that of older Key VN’s heroines, so that’s a great plus for her. Still, ties with Haruka at second

Mio, I love both her and her route and is also placed in 3rd

Haruka… she is so… spontaneous. And carefree. And her route… <3 I can understand @Kanon 's feeling, and therefore it’s on second

Kurugaya is cool and all, but as a Riki’s pair… uh, just no. Riki is too childish for her

Kud is someone that can’t be hated, even by Key haters (And I’ve met with several ones through the years), but her route… I felt it weak by comparison

About the other 3… can’t say because I haven’t seen the OVAS nor read their routes on LB!EX… shame on me. I still find intriguing the amount love Kanata receives in Japan…

tl;dr. Rin a cutest

3 Likes

You say this like you expect me to be a kid or something :confused: . Whether or not you have to be social depends on what type of job you have. Some jobs require you to to be more social than others, and some jobs don’t require you to be social at all.

1 Like

Mio is my favorite girl due to her being the closest to acknowledging KyousukexRiki as canon.
And her love of yaoi is just adorable.

4 Likes

Sorry if it sounded offensive ;v; Wasn’t my intention

Sales is a social heavy job
Scientifc research… not so much

Then again, there’s the issue of blue and white collar jobs where people almost force you to drink alcohol until past midnight… why would they do that?

But I’m deviating too much from the main theme

After much thought I’ve decided to go with Kanata, the moe is just too strong. I always liked how Kanata is nice and caring but still a very serious person; she doesn’t go easy one Riki even when she falls in love. It’s also so god damn mesmerizing when girls fiddle with their hair.

3 Likes

Really? No one vote for Sasami ? I thought she has more dedicated fans than that.

Anyway,always Saya for me,she has such amusing reactions I also love Aya,not in a lolicon way,when I read her past,so much niceness and unselfishness,I kinda feel like Saya’s lack of character development in her route was because Aya already got them and the rare mayadere breed could use more characters.

1 Like

Hehe~ I can’t help it…I don’t want make too much attention…afterall I’m a shy person

Everytime I see this mugshot I think something has just taken a huge bite out of her finger and she’s looking at it in confusion.

4 Likes

I feel like some people might also want to throw stones at me but Rin is by far my favorite. >_> I like all the characters though. They all have their own charms and merits.

Rin wins by a landslide for me
Rin would be my favorite Key heroine if Misuzu didn’t hold that title

1 Like

Oh good god, Rin got A LOT of votes since I was last on this page.

Pretty sure she only had 1 last I checked. Must be a bug.

3 Likes

Must Mio-chin!! I mean, it’s the best poll so I choose her. Others are really great too. All Key girls/women as well.

BTW, I’m shocked that no one visiting here select Sasami… :frowning:

Because nobody likes Salami

I’m more of a pepperoni guy myself

5 Likes

Thank god, I’m not the only one who noticed that.

1 Like

No love for Zazami. No one remembers her name anyway. Saza… Zaza… Sashisuseso Salami?

3 Likes