Wario Land - Wario Character Discussion

6a00d83452033569e201b7c8666ac8970b-350wi

“So admit it… Don’t I look cool in the game screens? Those long, muscular legs on my sturdy toned frame… I’m the perfect specimen of a man … What??? You say I look fat and my quadruple chin looks like a waterfall of flab? Shut up! That’s just because you have your television set up on widescreen display!”

Discussion topic for Wario’s route and character, please tag any references to any arcs of Wario’s games outside the Wario Land series with [spoiler]

3 Likes

Played only Wario 3 on gameboy color.
And hell yes, I loved that game. That was one of the games that was really challanging to beat. It kept me going because I failed so much.
One of the oldschool games that I wont ever forget.
About Wario, when I was little I just liked Wario as the bigger, more muscular and stronger Mario. Nothing else.
Now, I still dont know how to feel about him. I didnt play any more Wario games so I cant relate. But he seems pretty stucked up on the pictures haha.

Wario is an awesome guy and he’s always misunderstood to be “bad” or “evil” but I feel he is merely just a more human counterpart to Mario: one that represents both the good and bad in all of us.

Wario is da real MVP

The Wario of Wario land is an interesting beast. It’s kind of in the period before Wario had his own development as a character, and was still living in Mario’s shadow. In that sense he’s not a fully developed character, so I can’t say I like this Wario very much. He reminds me a lot of Waluigi.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

My favorite Wario moment is when he saves the princess in, I believe Shake It.

She daintily walks up to him to thank him, he gentle puts his arms around her…and he hurls her the fuck away over his shoulder and goes for the gold

6 Likes

http://www.dorkly.com/post/73642/wapokemon

Bump

1 Like

So, I’m pretty neutral on the result of this Death Battle, but what do you all think?