VisualArt's Summer Sale 2016 Special Coverage

In the middle of another hot Tokyo summer, the VisualArt's Summer Sale has provided a sweet escape from the heat of the season for Key fans. A generous trove of goods awaited us in both of the venues for this year's sale, each of them rekindling our love for Key's

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/visualarts-summer-sale-2016-special-coverage/
3 Likes

I had no idea there even was a Kyousuke’s Q&A Mission Complete Book, but now I need one.

3 Likes

Wow! That’s a LOT of cool stuff on sale, there!

I was surprised to see some of the rare Key Sounds Label CDs that were not listed before and they have those as well. I’m glad they were some planetarian goods as well. I also didn’t know there was a Kyousuke Q&A Mission Complete book. Aside from that, even Angel Beats is getting a whole plethora of merchandise that looks really cool itself. This is really amazing to look at with all of the products being sold there and makes me wish I could go there too.

Any idea if I could get that Jena shirt anywhere else?

Q&A mission book was a shock for me as well, haha. They’ve then sinced removed it from it’s own section (and mixed it in with the other LB books) but they still have it.

Unfortunately they do not have the jena shirt anywhere else but if you want any help with it (or anything else from the sale), i can help out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, but no thanks =3

WOW WOW WOW that’s an amazing sale. I see so many things I want. I wonder if there is Natsume goods?

Awesome, I would’ve loved some of those key chains and CDs