Umineko No Naku Koro Ni - Discussion

Going all out with the shameless plugs!
In other news. Glad I started this novel, addicted already.

2 Likes

A friend and I constructed an RP that followed the game’s rules up to EP6, because that was the latest game at the time:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-episode-a/t.66370011/

Worked pretty well! Until inactivity happened.

EDIT : Spoilers duh.
Hiant constructed a closed room harder than anything in Umineko, so there’s that

Massive Umineko spoilers Umineko really has no hard closed rooms though, except maybe third game first twilight. Almost everything else boils down to the gold truth and once you know the culprit’s identity you can cut straight through it all without even thinking about it too hard.

Still that makes me want to give that unfinished game another go. I did read for a while but tired of it when I reached the end of the roleplay and never constructed an actual theory.

Right now I’m stuck trying to figure out The Three Coffins though >_>

Oh man good luck, three coffins is tough. I was only able to solve around half of it, but it’s a good one.

Just played Ougon Musou Kyoku against another player over Hamachi for the first time. It was awesome. If anyone else round here plays it and is ever up for a game, ring me up ^^

1 Like

@Skyzzed That was my favorite part of Episode 8. It’d be awesome if Ryukishi would release just a game with a bunch of those, but I doubt that’ll happen. Maybe someone will do it themself someday?

{(Probably spoiler)} :
[I am currently going through the VN which is,to be honest, much better than the anime adaption. So I am in the Episode 2 during the discussion about the Chapel clsoed room . Can anyone who remeber that scene, help me with a question I have? Why didnt Beatrice say in red something like [ The key in the envelope ( that we already verified as unique) was used only once since it was placed in the envelope, this morning by Rosa ] to avoid check-mate
I know that a checkmate for battler there would halt the story’s advance … but it was a way out for Beatrice wasnt it ?

Just bought the Umineko Question Arc on the Steam sale, it will be a fair time before I get around to playing it though!

2 Likes