Try to anger as many Key fans as possible in one sentence

If it’s going to be as orange and powapowa as Shounen Maid was, I’ll be fine with it XD

inb4 Aniplex as producer

1 Like

Is rewrite an alternative version of re:zero?

6 Likes

Nah the best is rewrite 69/10

The problem with it is that that ending never really had a conclusion of its own, it didn’t show what happened after the choice was picked compared to the “It’s not enough” ending which had a lot more content and an epilogue. So without actual content to justify choosing “it’s enough” once you know there’s nothing but a few lines that accompanies it, it can’t really stand as a true end.

1 Like

My interpretation for the moment of the election always as been The first time when Riki get up in the bus is actually part of the Kyousuke’s illusion (cause of that if you try to rescue everyone and “die” Kyousuke talk with you and persuade you to choose escape and, even if you choose to escape, one more time he talk with you after the “Song for friends” credits) and if you choose “It’s not enought” Riki one more time get up but this time in the real world (no matter what you choose this time, Kyousuke don’t talk with you even if Riki and Rin dies trying to rescue the others and if you choose escape this time you can’t choose nothing in the end cause that second time in the bus was the last chance).

Sorry for bad english

3 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen’s, we have more anime originals coming out.

1 Like

Akane’s design in rewrite is just a ripoff of saber alter in fate

3 Likes

A Rewrite OVA starring Third Planet from the Magic - Screamy☆Kagarin. NO PLEASE LET ME PUN AND REFERENCE THE ANIME AT THE SAME TIME

2 Likes

I know that this thread is not for apreciating rage-sentences, but wow! This one was good! >_<

Closer to the topic:

Everyone loved our joke about making an anime adaptation for Kud Wafter, so lets actually make one!

6 Likes

KyoAni confirmed to be doing Kud Wafter anime.

3 Likes

Oh darn I’ve been beaten to the Kud Wafter jokes

and here I am about to hurt myself by typing this again but here we go

Summer Project’s Shiroha is just a Kanade rip off

1 Like

8bit confirmed to be in charge of the Kud Wafter anime.

6 Likes

No no no, not KyoAni and not 8bit, Kud Wafter anime by Toei!!

2 Likes

Surely it is impossible to anger anyone over the Kud Wafter anime, for I hope to God that no members of Kazamatsuri are so lacking in foresight to have any substantial amount of expectation of the piece, though I will of course relish in any broken dreams -as is my nature- so if any such members were to exist they can at least find purpose in my amusement; with this said, certainly you must realize the futility in bantering about staff and studios.

(Yes, that’s a sentence. You can actually make sentences way longer than that.)

13 Likes

I believe that somewhere deep in their hearts, people truly want the studios they named to be the ones to carry out the Kud Wafter animation project, and it is so because these members’ expectations on Kud Wafter are so low that they want the animation to still somehow fail to meet them.

3 Likes

Tori no Uta is one of my least favorite songs ever, and I cringe every time I hear Lia’s voice.

6 Likes

Those articles about Jun Maeda in need of a heart transplant really scared me;

I thought they were talking about someone important.

10 Likes

There will NEVER be a Tomoyo After anime.

8 Likes

Anger Key fans, not throw them into despair D:

10 Likes

Why in the fuck did I laughed at this more than I should? Omg Lol I just can’t–

I just laughed so much at this for some reason.