Translation of Rewrite Harvest festa has begun!

Did it really? It seemed a lot shorter than that to me. Ixrec flew through that translation!

1 Like

True as that is, Rewrite is also, much like my dick, huge.

1 Like

It says they started in March 2012 and ended in January 2013.

2 Likes

Would you guys judge me if I say I don’t really mind Chihaya route being more about Sakuya than her? =p

3 Likes

http://forum.kazamatsuri.org/t/rewrite-chihaya-ohtori-route-character-discussion/107

I think you’ll find we don’t :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I moved a post to an existing topic: Key Games Translation Status Updates

Yes! I’ve been waiting for this! (Mostly for the RPG minigame at the end, though.)

1 Like

You guys might wanna check outt the progress on this.

I wonder if they plan to release a partial patch. Since harvest festa has very discrete scenarios, I wouldn’t mind!

1 Like

KOTORI HYPE

Legit the only reason I’m reading this

2 Likes

Yeah I swear I went my lovey-dovey Kotarou x Kotori scenes >3

1 Like

its the REAL chihaya route

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAHA, poor Purple.

2 Likes

Important stuff is done, release imminent right?

Inoue route never.

1 Like

when can i get that? i am waiting for that so long

1 Like

The fan translation was stopped like a year ago. The project was recycled into the official localization of Rewrite+. I don’t remember if there was an estimated date for release but I’m pretty sure it’s going to be on steam after LBPE which should be kinda soon. If you didn’t know, Rewrite+ is Rewrite with some slight edits in the story to fix plot holes and Harvest Festa added in. If you want more information you can search through other articles on the site.

Also how did you even get to this topic? It’s soooo old. Also the Translation Status topic mentioned at the top could have answered you’re question too but w/e that’s fine.

1 Like

Finally! All aboard the hype train ~

Yumemi is a bit bonkers on Discord atm, posting old threads as if they were new.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yumemi didn’t re-post this though, he bumped the original topic :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

From the op only, I can most certainly say that violent class rep route is gonna be the best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ).
Kotaro x Lucia ftw!