Translation of Rewrite Harvest festa has begun!

Earlier this week, Ixrec of Amaterasu Translations announced on Twitter that he had acquired the tools needed to translate Rewrite Harvest festa! into English. Since then, the Amaterasu projects page has been updated to show that he has begun work on the English patch! It's currently sitting at around 2.5% complete, which means there's a lot of work to be done, but hopefully an English patch of the game will be a reality in the near future!

We'll be covering updates to the translation status in our Translation Status Updates topic on the forum, so consider watching the topic to keep up to date!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/translation-of-rewrite-harvest-festa-has-begun/
6 Likes

Wooooooooo hype train!

2 Likes

This might be the first not-amazing VN Amaterasu have TLed… Apart from MuvLuv Extra.
The quality between routes is quite haphazard, but if you liked Rewrite’s common route, you’ll probably like at least a couple of the routes.

1 Like

Oh, good to know. I’m more curious to check Chihaya and Kotori new scenarios though. And the minigames look fun.

1 Like

Yay! :smiley:

Who’s dumb idea was it to give Chihaya the shortest route.

2 Likes

Chihaya and Shizuru have the same writer and imo both of them got kind of screwed in HF. Chihaya never got much love to begin with, it’s mostly about Sakuya and she deserved more.

Now Rewrite took a year but other VNs of similar length and size took a few months so if we’re lucky we might see this before the end of the year. Hype!

1 Like

Did it really? It seemed a lot shorter than that to me. Ixrec flew through that translation!

1 Like

True as that is, Rewrite is also, much like my dick, huge.

1 Like

It says they started in March 2012 and ended in January 2013.

2 Likes

Would you guys judge me if I say I don’t really mind Chihaya route being more about Sakuya than her? =p

3 Likes

http://forum.kazamatsuri.org/t/rewrite-chihaya-ohtori-route-character-discussion/107

I think you’ll find we don’t :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I moved a post to an existing topic: Key Games Translation Status Updates

Yes! I’ve been waiting for this! (Mostly for the RPG minigame at the end, though.)

1 Like

You guys might wanna check outt the progress on this.

I wonder if they plan to release a partial patch. Since harvest festa has very discrete scenarios, I wouldn’t mind!

1 Like

KOTORI HYPE

Legit the only reason I’m reading this

2 Likes

Yeah I swear I went my lovey-dovey Kotarou x Kotori scenes >3

1 Like

its the REAL chihaya route

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAHA, poor Purple.

2 Likes

Important stuff is done, release imminent right?

Inoue route never.

1 Like