Topic Proposals

Are there any silent hill fans on here? If so I’d love to make a topic for it where we can discuss theories, interests, expectations, or anything else related to the games (or movies) in the off topic section of the website. If anyone else is interested please let me know!
I guess I won’t plan on it then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Been thinking about this today but you guys don’t mind if I make a general discussion thread about Western Animation/Cartoons in the same way as the General Anime Discussion and the General Gaming Discussion? I feel like as much of a fan we are of anime, visual novels, etc, that much some of us are for cartoons. Heck, it’s because of watching cartoons/western animation shows that most of us got into anime in some way or another. But I would like to hear your guys thoughts about making this topic. Should I go for it?

2 Likes

I’d be all over that topic.

That would be pretty great.
I really want to talk about gravity falls with people.

Did you make it yet ? I’m torn between Shizuru and Kagari’s voice actors :sweat::sweat::sweat:

1 Like

I don’t know how many people play, or would like to play, this game, but I think it would be pretty sweet for a Brave Frontier topic to be opened. It’s basically one of those free mobile Global and Japan games, but it’s community is pretty big (especially on reddit). Discussions would include overviews on new units, gameplay features, and its extensive lore.

I think we’d need to have a decent number of people who actually play it to make a topic like that, and I just can’t see that many people on this forum actually playing it or caring much about it.

Maybe I’m dead wrong, though, so if your post gets enough likes/feedback it’d probably be fine to go ahead with it.

I want to make a topic related to special power power as mentioned in Charlotte. The rule is simple, imagine a power you think cool. Describe it, with its weakness as well. Is it fine? Btw, i am not sure in which category this topic fit best.

Just to unleash our imagination. I think it is pretty cool to think of our “world of dream”.

1 Like

First off, I’m someone who likes watching AMV’s and MAD’s, that have Key anime’s/visual novels in it. Sometimes, there’s also other anime’s in it, along with a Key anime’s/visual novels. So basically, can someone make a page where we send in pictures and ask the community what anime it’s from ? Sometimes, in the MAD’s and AMV’s, for the show’s used, it’s not in English, and sometimes, google translator sucks. So a page where we send in an anime show/movie picture and ask if anyone knows the title, there’s bound to be at least 1 person who knows it.

I think it’d be fine to just ask in the general anime discussion, don’t see why it’d need a separate topic.

Okay, thanks !

1 Like

Topic: What is your dream project from Key?

Description: What would be your ultimate new project to come out of Key? All of the barriers are gone, and anything you want can become a reality. Do you have Key write a visual novel set in one of your favorite universes? An original work in a new genre they have yet to venture into? A collaborative work with another studio, writer, artist, or director? Maybe just an official sequel to a favorite storyline, or crazy fanfiction idea made a reality? Angel Beats gets a visual novel? The sky’s the limit on this one!

Be sure to talk about why you think it would be good, and how likely it is to be made!

I think it would be fun to see what people come up with. I definitely have a lot of ideas for things to put in there.

3 Likes

Since we already have a “Favorite Key series,” “Favorite Key ending song,” “Favorite Key opening,” “Favorite Key true ending” and so on. Why don’t we have a favorite Original Soundtrack ? And/or a favorite female and male protagonist ?
After seeing @Pepe’s scoring for the OST/BGM’s, I’m curious about what people actually like in terms of soundtrack preference.
And why not a poll on favorite Female true heroine ? We already have one for the protagonists. Why not one for the female’s ?

This wouldn’t work imo. Most of Key’s VNs don’t even have a true heroine. There’s like… Air, Clannad, and depending on how you look at it, Rewrite.

1 Like
1 Like

Best Key uniforms (girls) Even though that might exclude Planetarian and Harmonia.

1 Like

Should we have that kaza academic topic so people can get help on school work or even just work? I thought that was an idea mentioned in the chat a while back.

1 Like

Why is there no topic for the best route in Little Busters!, the Muscle Route?

(It’d just be a neverending thread of people posting “Kinniku, yay yay!”, but it’d be beautiful.)

5 Likes

Inb4 “Isn’t this just a shit posting topic?”