The Dango Daikazoku Bounces Around with their New LINE Stickers

![](upload://shLOuFmhUL3sPa080a82WflRfjK.png)

The dango family's a happy family~ And now they're on LINE, too! There's no stopping Key with their selection of stickers on messaging app LINE. After planetarian and Nyatsume Kyoudai comes yet another sticker set, featuring the adorable Dango Daikazoku, from CLANNAD. While the stickers themselves may be in Japanese,

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/the-dango-daikazoku-bounces-around-with-their-new-line-stickers/

Thanks - I’ve got that song in my head now!

So practising my attempts at translation of hiragana

ありがとう = Thank you
おねだいします = I’m sorry?
だんばる = danbaru (don’t know translation?)

The one starting こ I can’t make out the middle kana

That one is がんばる = I’ll do my best

this one is こげた which is “I got burned.” Not sure what that implies in real life, though

おねがいします= Please, or I’m in your care

Wouldn’t it be like “I fucked up” or something? I’m more confused by the one stuck in cyrup/mitarashi sauce. I think my favorite one is the “good morning” sun/dango.

1 Like

“to be burned” in English idiom is to be the victim of a retort or fraud so perhaps it is being literal just a burnt dango :worried:

Thanks for the corrections, TBH I think most of the bottom half of the full list I have no idea what they represent!

Needs more starfish :smirk:

Aww, these little guys are perfect as stickers! :shiona:
Would love to see some of Harmonia come out at some point, though it’s a bit new still.
@BotanRugbyBall I know how you feel, it’s hard to read handwritten Japanese, especially the kanji :kotohino:.

Aww man. It is not available in my country :komue:

(Still waiting for Rewrite stickers)

Eeeeehhhh?!?!
I thought creator stickers were available in all countries :komue: