Summer Pockets 1st Print Bonuses and Dengeki June Stories

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/summer-pockets-1st-print-bonuses-and-dengeki-june-stories/

Ao: “…I love you, Hairi…”
Hairi: “…I know.”

DOUCHE. ANSWER.

2 Likes

Gee, I was thinking the same thing :ai:

That, and him screaming before Ao can continue is a fun inversion of the usual harem trope :stuck_out_tongue:

Only reason Hot Pockets isn’t an eroge is because Hairi doesn’t have what it takes to do what needs to be done. He can never be as manly as Riki.

2 Likes

tbf that sounds like the most realistically accurate walk-in-on-someone-naked reaction that I’ve ever encountered in media XP

2 Likes

This response made my day XD

Wow this game has way more fanservice than LB :confused: geez.

Interesting about Shiroha she is connected to the sea and i’m super curious about all that.

Kamome is truly awesome, custom suitcase wheels? I want some too!

:joy: This is hilarious, but wait, Key haven’t promised there isn’t going to be a R18 version, have they?

I mean, technically not… That’s not something you explicitly announce. They also haven’t announced a KyouxRiki BL game, but I doubt that’s happening. (Also the main cast aren’t eroge actors except Takamori).

Edit: If it happens though, I’ll upgrade its title to Hot Fuck Pockets. Or Hot Tenga for short.

Ao is a vital asset to the team!
They pushed the limits with 1st beat. I can see this game getting some substantial edits to the CGs if they make a console release though. Or it’ll join Harvest Festa in the 17+ camp.

2 Likes