Stardew Valley: Kazamatsuri Farm

Did you know Kazamatsuri has a Stardew Valley farm? It’s available to all players of the Steam version of the game! All you need to do is join me when I decide to host it and we can play together! We’ve lifted the player cap, so we can have an unlimited number of cabins and players on the farm, basically turning it into our own personal village! And as the farm grows, we need more farmhands to water all the crops and take care of all the animals. So please, consider joining the fun! And the memes

Stardew Valley_2018-05-26_06-06-56

4 Likes

I see those twin tomato houses. Stay beautiful, @RyuuTamotsu

2 Likes

Well Stardew Valley is on my Steam Wishlist, just waiting for the next time it’s offered on a sale. I have a few ancestors in the 19th century who were real farmers but I’d probably suck at this!

1 Like

My field of tomatoes reminds me of you, fresh and a tomato. Looking forward to planting the seeds of a beautiful friendship in the field of mutual trust and care.

2 Likes

We’re on Fall 1 of the first year. I need some help getting all the fall crops ready and watered, as well as beautifying our farm village!

I’ve now purchased the game but after just 1/2 hour or so playing I think I’ve got a long learning curve yet!

1 Like