Sora no Method Discussion

I know… but I needed to know why everyone thought it was shit. I didn’t end up thinking it was shit, but like I said, it was pretty pointless.

Oh yeah, but the OP and ED were pretty dec. And the OST was really great. Like, one of the reasons I kept watching, I would still want to listen to it afterwords, kind of great.

YOU FUCKED UP SON.

god damn it kaza let me have my caps lock fetish

1 Like

Still don’t even care about this attitude towards it. I found Noel’s uselessness really hilarious. And I’m someone who expected AnoHana 2.0 throughout the show, to get: better characters at each role, less retarded shippings since the only ship that ever gave 2 shits was the Souta/Koharu thing. Unless you count yuri, then there’s more ships but still, no shits. And considering I expected the AnoHana thing… I was overjoyed by 2 additional episodes of not gonna be an AnoHana clone

Case closed? 9/10. A better score than I gave both shows that people compare this thing to, because people grew the fuck up.

1 Like

This is rather an old topic to bring back up, but I figured since I just finished Sora no Method today I would give my final thoughts about the series.

To start, I really enjoyed the OP and ED sequences with its fluid animation, visuals, and the music was really interesting. I also love the colors in both OP and ED sequences that were beautiful and amazing to see. Of course, the soundtrack was very astounding and remarkable to listen and enjoy! Now for the series, I took a look at the backlog and I can see why the anime didn’t do so well. I give it at least a 5/10 just to be fair and honest. I really love Noel as she’s such an adorable character. :blush: :heart: Nonoka was a normal character that had all sorts of issues in dealing with wanting to come back together as friends after those seven years she had to move away from her previous residence. I do think Shione had a lot more personality than the other characters as she felt more real and stuck true to her feelings despite she might have felt alone in her heart. Yuzuki and Souta were like a usual brother and sister as they were. Koharu was very sweet and kind as she tried to serve being a mediator between making up with the others.

Anyway, the story had me interested with the character’s backgrounds and where they were coming from. It was all good in the first couple of episodes and near the end is where I have trouble with it. The first episode was really good to start out with introducing the characters and where their stance were about the Disc. I was a little disappointed near the end of the last episode where everything was resolved quickly as they wished for Noel to come back as she was present near the sunflower field where everyone welcomed her back and became friends again.

I surely enjoyed watching Sora no Method and I think it was an OK series but no doubt it was anticlimatic.

3 Likes

:shock:

I saw that on twitter! Absolutely confusing…

But hey, one thing I liked about the series is the characters so if I get to see them again, that’s great :umu:

(Also new fhána insert song plsplspls)

As it was announced, a new episode of Sora no Method has been released today.

It is called “Episode 17”, which is strange since I thought that the anime was only 13 episodes long (14 with the OVA). It also stars a new character.

Well that’s at least far better than the first OVA. I don’t understand exactly what it is about since there are no subs yet but we seem to learn more about what exactly is Noel. I’ve mixed feelings about the ending, I don’t know if I must facepalm or if that was better than just finishing the episode with nothing. Other than that, it’s pretty cute. I wonder if Hisaya worked on it.

1 Like