Show Off Your Goods

That is alot. Its really a huge collection haha must have been really expensive.

it was, spend my youth and money on it TT_TT

Money well spent!

so I was surfing the internet for More Key goods.
and I found this
Imgur
it’s the gift that came with G’s magazine 2003, January’s edition!
Imgur
that’s really strange, yet interesting XD

not really, I got a poster too, that’s from the Dengeki G magazine. Just havent shared it since some here are not comfortable with what is on it.

Haha, coincidentally, Clannad Man had just brought this up:

But also, its not all that weird for them to release art before they even release the game. For example, those two Charlotte tapastries.

1 Like

Didn’t Itaru Hinoue’s White Clover artbook also have art of Rewrite in it, even though it came out before Rewrite was released?

@EndOfRefrain no, I didn’t mean it was strange that way XD
@Yerian lol, I really found it strange, thanks for the immediate information XD
@Rincchi
Yeah I remember, that was even more bizarre, like 3 years before rewrite was released or something

yeah, I didnt have in mind that CLANNAD released way after that.

Impressive, yes, though don’t count me out @Pepe! =P (Really though, it’s a nice collection!)

@RyuuTamotsu: @Yerian is correct. For instance, the first public release of CLANNAD artwork was from ‘CLANNAD Rough Note’ from 2001. The first appearance of Rewrite art (in the form of a uniform) was released in 2004. Art of Komari (Little Busters!) was first released shortly thereafter as well.

@Rincchi: Yes. Every edition of White Clover contains Rewrite art.

I have a lot of small things like pens of various Key characters but I can’t find any of them in my room, but here’s my favorite thing out of them all anyways. My Cospa Konohana Lucia shirt. I bought this a year or 2 ago when I finished Rewrite.

7 Likes

Here is my collection I have some more things as well but this is the key shelf so to speak but its mainly little busters lol.

The Little Busters PE is signed by Itaru Hinoue.

http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/mow1231436304019.jpeg

9 Likes

I was definitely thinking of you which is why I said “One of, if not the biggest” :wink:

I was curious so I went back and checked your pic, and that closet is just waaay full haha. You should post more than just one picture of all your stuff, if you ever get the time :wink:

2 Likes

This is definetively something I must find somewhere. I love Planetarian… sigh

Does anyone here know what is this tiny cute thing?

It seems that this comes with CLANNAD DVD Box 5. I gotta obtain this…

3 Likes

A music box!
I have 3 of that, unfortunately non is Key related ._.

1 Like

The video translates to dango daikazoku orgon but its is just basically a music box.

Perhaps I’ll post some pictures of my specialty items. I’ll try to remember when I have a few less things on my to-do list!

1 Like

#ABHypeTrain

7 Likes

I like the amount of Yui in this post

1 Like