Rokkenjima vs Kazamatsuri Overwatch Night

Oh this sounds fun I’d love to join but I don’t know if I’ll be working or not but either way I’m rooting for Kaza!

As an FYI - I’ll be on a plane somewhere over the Atlantic at that time.

Going on my annual week-trip to Africa next week.

My spot isn’t a maybe anymore, I’ll definitely be there. For Cuteness!

1 Like

Heads up guys! The Overwatch Night is going ahead in 31 hours, at 22:00 UTC on Saturday!

Please confirm that you’re still free to join us.

@joeross75
@Bizkitdoh
@uppfinnarn
@Bonecuss
@bionic
@Gurluas
@Meyvol
@Hardscope

Last chance if anyone else wants to join the team! Though we may be a bit packed as is.

https://kazamatsuri.s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/original/2X/3/320845b7d7250adb8ed3bf0ba0f9aed1240f188c.mp3

5 Likes

I’m good with that!

1 Like

I’m still in!

1 Like

Pew pew pew

1 Like

Still in this, an @ on discord when we start would be nice too ^^

1 Like

Should be good! Just make sure to yell at me if I’m not already around.

1 Like

Best to not include me in the guaranteed people. Not sure what my availability around that point in time will be tomorrow.

Confirmed!

1 Like

See you in 10 hours guys! Since I won’t be on your team you guys will need to work out some kind of rotation and streaming arrangements on your own. I recommend meeting up on Discord at least 20 minutes before so you can prepare. Maybe @Bizkitdoh can take charge here.

And please, make sure your game is updated! You don’t wanna be that guy. We’re playing on the normal Americas server, just to make clear!

Also, any rule requests?

By the way, it’s Overwatch Free Weekend on Nov 18-21, so anyone like me can hop in & fire some rounds.

It’s helps to get full equal amount of players per team

I was planning to host another overwatch night next week if this one is successful. But we already have two full teams for this one…?

1 Like

I meant like easier to make rotations with other players if I’m looking at it right as a tournament with some rotation system in play but fair enough I guess. Haven’t play Overwatch for months

That was pretty fun!

That was fun! Hope that more stuff like this happen in the future.
Oh, and sorry Aspi.

3 Likes

Apart from Rokkenjima getting kerbstomped, that was pretty fun!

Should we do this again next week for the Free Weekend?

4 Likes

I’d be up for joining again if my schedule allows.