Rewrite Vol.11 Released

The next volume of the Rewrite anime is here, this time containing episodes 20 and 21. As usual the box cover is by Hinoue Itaru, and the digipack cover is by Nonaka Masayuki. Along with the episodes the volume includes audio commentary by someone (the official page doesn’t actually say whom), a third keyframe collection (earlier ones were included with Rewrite vol 3 and 7), and finally an 8 page booklet. Sorry there’s no picture of the goods like usual. For some unknown reason, the anime’s twitter has been quiet for a while.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/rewrite-vol11-released/

It’s possible that the producers (or whoever) realized that the online marketing isn’t really helping the sales anymore. I’ve been regularly stalking the BD sales, and despite the lack of tweet (and Nonaka art preview) for Vol. 10, it’s BD sales were hardly different from Vol. 9.

Vol. 8 - 1,284
Vol. 9 - 1,187
Vol. 10 - 1,275

Granted, it’s already really low, but that’s for a different topic. I’ll get back here if they released the numbers for Vol. 11, though I won’t be surprised if that’s also the case for this.

I wouldn’t say tweeting “Yo, it’s been released” is marketing. It’s more like basic courtesy.

More importantly, what’s the cost of updating that twitter account? I really don’t understand why they’d stop announcing their product releases…