Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

It’s Watari no Uta. It plays as the ED in Moon.

1 Like

Thanks !

Does anyone know where a leaf dragon is located in Kagari 6? I don’t have many days left.
EDIT: found at scene 10 at my 2nd to last try lol.

You can check the monsters there are in a scene before starting it, it’s the button next to the elements tab before the beggining of the scene.

OH I just noticed lol.

wow, actually rates aren’t that good, been pulling like 5 times without any 5*

Or we’re just unlucky. It takes me an average of 70 draws before I get a 5*.

yep that’s more like it, anyway sometimes I get two 5* in one pull. in an hour i’ll pull from shizuru pack, will post results…

as expected, no 5*

Is the Kotori and Kagari one a new gacha? Limited or standard? Shizuru is standard right?

The rates are looking pretty standard on my part, got 3 fives in 90 draws, 3.33% lol
Good luck on further draws :wink:

2 Likes

gz on that card, that’s what I’m looking for atm. got Maid Chihaya 5* pulling on that pack tho… well I’m not really complaining, it’s just how gatcha works

Funny you said that, I also got excited when I saw a gold summoning circle only to be disappointed to see a maid Chihaya. That got me thinking maybe maid Chihaya got rate up instead of the new Shizuru card.

1 Like

About 150,000~ coins on memorias and I’m still looking for something remotely useful, the anti silence one is good but honestly 10% is just not that great.

Post your collection

My brother got 2 Sage Kotoris and wondered why he used gems during the sage summon rate up when he could’ve got it now anyways lol. But anyways isn’t maid chihaya stronger and cuter anyways? I wouldn’t think you would have minded her unless you really wanted the shizuru because of being a huge shizuru fan. Shizuru’s card is a single target 310% with no additonal effects and run is difficult to use the same way you can do even and odd by using both or doubles which is simple to get. Chihaya’s is a over 200% aoe which is pretty nice. Ofc there are also the really strong cards like shimako’s 560% single attk lol.

@KingFish Meanwhile I don’t even know where you find all that material to craft those XD.

Nothing wrong with maid Chihaya except I already have her, but getting that 5* material is also great too. Still wish I can get that 5* Shizuru, but like you said you could still get her later on in the game cycle like the sage Kotori, but not with the rate up. Also the only reason I like the new 5* Shizuru is because of the art and I have zero 5* Shizuru. It would be nice to have every character 5*.

Ohhhhh. I see. Ya I also had no other 5* shizuru and until I got her lol. Of course, if I knew beforehand Kotori was coming out I wouldn’t have wasted my auroras and 5* luck lol.

So chump change then.

The types of memoria I’ve found are:

1. Increases the ATK bonus on the card.
  2. Adds a percentage chance to inflict a specific status ailment to the card’s attack.
  3. Increases the HP bonus of the card
  4. Decreases damage taken from monsters of specific elements.
  5. Increases the resistance to specific ailments.

The bonuses are all so insignificant and they take such an insane amount of time to craft. (72 hours for a +4% ATK). Memorias feel like a huge trap. They probably just exist so that players with huge amounts of resources can have something to dump all their efforts(read as money) into. For normal people they’re not worth it. The game is ridiculously easy anyway. At ReLVL 50+ you can basically complete any scenario in the game on auto mode.

7th 10x pull, still no 5* cards. The cost is too much :"(

It seems when you use that 10x gatcha at least one of your draws “evolves” to a better level card.
In other words, I think your best chance to get a 5* card is hope for a 4* card evolution. I got four 5* cards this way. So, chances should be greater than 3% if you only use the 10x gatchas.
Sorry if I talked nonsense, I just answered based on my experience.