Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Also my id is 166666236 if you wanna friend me ^^ I changed account
My Shizuru is cute and strong :3

Someone know the name of the Song that sound when you end a History in the credits?

Should be called Ignis Memory.

1 Like

Since I’ve seen some people asking for translations and since I think that it might be slightly tiring for some members to offer such translations over and over I’d like to present you a way anyone can use to make sense of basic japanese sentences: Google Translator!

“But… I don’t know how to write in japanese or how the symbols are pronounced, I can’t enter them in any dictionary…”

Worry not, for Google Translator has an awesome feature that lets you write/draw the characters just the way you see them and then it’ll figure things out itself. How to use it? It’s pretty easy:

You open Google Translator and select in the imput language Japanese. Then you have to click here:

Just there, where there’s a pencil icon.

Then you’ll be able to write clicking and dragging with your mouse. For instance, I’ll be translating support (サポート):

Down there, the semi faded window (sorry for the quality). You’d be writing the symbols that you see in game. Then, on the lower part of the faded window there is a couple of symbol arranges that Google thinks that you are trying to enter. Select the one that you saw in game (for long sentences, you’ll have to enter them little by little).

Finally, you’ll get this:

And you got your translation.

I’m fully aware that some of you might already know this method, but please try to use it before asking for a translation. This way we keep this thread for more important shares rather than small unconnected conversations of people asking and giving translations.

2 Likes

I can’t seem to make the twitter battery recharge work. When I try to authorize the app, I do get the pin but when I reopen rewriteIM and enter the pin, it just shows this:

I know it says “Failed to connect to twitter. Please try again” thru google translate.
I use bluestacks.
I tried installing the twitter app, it did nothing. Help!

I cant read Japanese, but I’m pretty sure after the pin it show something like that, you press ok and go back to the previous screen and if ur Twitter name is on that screen u are fine, just have to post a post to twitter via that screen now

My twitter name is still not shown, so I’m guessing it did fail

Probably the same problem as with buying aurora with irl-money.
As long as you play not through your phone & with an app downloaded from official playstore, you can’t connect your account to twitter, nor buy stuff.

Seems like sunday is coin farm day. Last quest gave me more than 4000 coins, and the first time you clear it you gain 25 aurora. I think it’s really worth.

Weekly quests should update in less than 2 hours too.

lol in that case does the character ones give something too? since it might only give auroua once.

Seems like it gives some crafting materials, I got an unusually large number of them each time I did one.

Even being Sunday this day become a happy day

5 Likes

Hi! I’m noobie in this game and even worst at japanese! I expect to get along with you all 'cause i love these visual novel :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m actually trying to do reroll, but, you know, download times.
So, i found this forum and found the way to reroll, but first times i did, it just made me reinstall the data and it had my old load, soooo… i’m still stuck in here. If someone would be so nice to tell me which files are the ones i need to delete to do reroll, i would be really thankful.

Btw, da nick in the game is Vorkender, i will pass ID when i get a 5* Lucia~~

Edit:

20 minutes later after asking for help with reroll, i dont need help anymore, thanks to everyone!

and so, i consider myself lucky as hell, this is just my third reroll.
The name is Vorkender
My ID is 312894259

Lucia~~ ^^

1 Like

Hi guys. I’m not sure what this card does. When I tried google translate I got something like making it dark but I not sure what that means. Does anyone know what the effect actually is? Unlike the other statuses, I can’t tell what it actually does. Maybe I typed the the door base character wrong into g.trans but the word is rather small so I can’t really see all the strokes lol.

No, the name of the status is just Darkness. It would be translated as Blindness usually. The game uses very traditional JRPG statuses. It gives a pretty potent miss chance.

Ya I figured that might be the case but it didn’t look like it was missing at all so I thought I should ask. Tys for the answer.

UPDATE 2/13: To the person making the heart choice guide: I see that the heart choices for some characters are missing so here are the choices for the missing ones:

• Sakuya: 112
  • Nishikujou: 222
  • Shimako: 112

The stars have aligned, my friends.

1 Like

Good evening, Kazamatsuri !

Can someone tell me what are the effect of this item ? I just know that I can link it to one card, but I am not sure if it’s a good idea to randomly use it :x

+1% Healing on the card it’s enchanted to.

Thanks a lot !

I will keep it on mind, as I am not needing healing cards for the moment. :slight_smile: