Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU BEAT LV 2000 SAKUYA.

Also it seems that the card has a different ability each level.

I’m really enjoying the last event story, is like a extended version of the scene where everyone dies in the last part of Moon where you can know better the last thoughts of some of the character.

1 Like

How do I sign into the game cause I installed it already! I’m very confused! :smirk::smirk:

Can you teach me how to let me get into the game, please? I just installed it, but I don’t know what to do!

Rewrite Ignis Memoria has ended service from the end of 31st December 2017. It will no longer be able to play the game.
Here’s a tweet from the official Rewrite Ignis Memoria twitter

1 Like

What day will it work?

It’s unfortunatly closed for good and will never open again.

I did not even have a chance to play… they were doing so many livestreams about the game on the youtube channel… why did they close?

The only hope of seeing this again is an emulator. I don’t know if anyone liked the game enough to make one.

All the arts I gathered throughout the year. Out of cards I actually liked, the only ones I missed (in good quality) were the ZEN Lucia and the one with Akane tying Shimako’s yukata.

8 Likes

Is there going to be an English version coming out, soon?

1 Like

Why would it? Rewrite hasn’t been released on the English market yet so there’s no way to gauge how successful it’d be in the West, and even besides that if the original Japanese version didn’t work out, there’s hardly a chance an English version would be profitable at all.

Like said before, it’s gone for good just like basically every other Key mobage.

1 Like

Does anybody know how to download the album without an account?
Sadly I didn’t have the opportunity to play Ignis Memoria so I don’t have an account and you need to have an account in the official IM page to download it

What, new game for IOS ???
I’m an android t-t user
Well I do not know if it has already launched but I hope it comes to android

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this game died around a year ago.

Really ?
I just downloaded it and install it, it appears until the start screen
I was preparing to record video.

editing a post:
Well, it looks like it’s true, this screen appears unfortunately I could not translate

Yeah, an emulator is the only hope…I dunno if anyone packet sniffed this or tried to make one.

Like Emile has said, it is sadly true that the game officially died at the start of 2018 with the shutdown of all its services and servers. All that is really left of the game are either good memories and personal collections of saved card arts (or how you call them), like the one HeliosAlpha was so kind to share with us in his post.

@Tamamo-no-Bae I personally believe that by shutting down all services, even if an emulator was made, the emulation would be a shadow of what the original game was to content players. Hypothetically speaking by emulating the game you would essentially get a singleplayer game with a limited supply of gems and card packs with no multiplayer services.
:uguu:

On the bright side, if it’s the cards you’re after, here’s a link to a wiki that has (as far as I know) all of them. It’s in Spanish, however.

Also, did I really just say that the game died a year ago when, in reality, it was only three months ago? Wow, my awareness of the passage of time is terrible. Maybe I should go see a doctor…

1 Like

Remember that the game included minigames, awesome events, and a lot of canon Rewrite storylines.
Multiplayer was limited to arena pvp grinding and supports most people rarely used.

With an emulator you could have unlimited gems and experience all the game’s content, even make translations of it to English.