Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

See that red text on the mission screen? It says you need to call for support to do that mission. Those optional missions have stuff like that. Other requirements I’ve seen include having the route’s character in your party and achieving a certain amount of heart.

1 Like

thanks a lot! i did use qooapp to install the game so im gunna uninstall and use a vpn to install it from the app store and see if that works, thanks!

update: it worked!! and u dont have to stay on the vpn to buy stuff u just need it to install the game!

Oh my god those last two

1 Like

… took all my love for Kotori to not stop rerolling here…

4 Likes

Well then. I just started the game after reading these comments and then I came across people rerolling for maid Kotori. People are going to kill me if I say this but, I got the maid Kotori on my 2nd reroll. Also it was the first summon you get for free. :smiley:

I hate you…

It took me like 4-5 hours to reroll to Kotori too, but my patience got reward with an additional Shimako

UPDATED: The next 10 roll after that I got Inoue 5* too! My life is complete XD

Anyone have any idea what this card do?

I was playing this a lot more than I should, but anyway I’ll join in the party and share some of the cards I got, tho I don’t have that many screenies ;w; I will share them at a later point.

This is the current Party that I have at the moment. xD I don’t like Chihaya that much but she works very well on the team, besides I don’t have a lot of good cards for the other characters.

These are the old rolls but I’ll take more screenies of the other ones I got.

By the way I wanted to ask anyone about something, can anyone explain to me about the numbers showing whenever I finish a stage? Does it affect on anything if I even go there for grinding?

Btw, my ID for the game is here (I still need to know how to accept requests here tho xD) :3

ID: 351846148 (Chiru is the username)

1 Like

I get and use that card too, it seems its effect is to put all your party in “healed mode”

After the end of the turn, every character affected with “healed mode” will be healed some HP

The name reads honey trap (hanii torappu) and require 3 same number to use

I still don’t know a lot too, so if anyone know the details (like how many percentage of HP restored each turn, or how long the status effect until it wears off etc, please let me know)

It will be wonderful if we can start a thread about this game’s translation
For starter, a menu translation would be greatly appreciated

Also for Kagari’s first story, heart choices are 1, 2, 1

I see. But I have Kotori for party heal already so I dont really use that.

Any idea why the game crashes after loading screen? Installed with the QooApp.

If it shows you an error code with Japanese text then make a screenshot and post it.
For once, 70000 error is “check your connection to the internet”. I am getting it while trying to play through wi-fi, but on mobile network it works perfectly fine.

1 Like

Nah, nothing. I’ll clear cache and redownload
Edit:

Error: Downloading failed. [Scene.pck] 5 : -1 : File error : Hash doesn’t match.

And it asks you to retry the downloading… I guess their servers are either overloaded or their DL process is bugged.
There is also a possibility that this is a sort of a broken region-lock, but meh.

ID : 263707213
My second account
this one is have more character i want haha
feel free to add :9

@Megazero lol Manga rerolled again after that and bam got 3 5*'s and itz maid kotori maid chihaya and shimako. He’s way too lucky that he actually rerolled kotori to get more 5*'s
@Gurluas In addition to that, kotori is 2 1 1

Damn you lucky lol. I did get Shimako, Kotori and Inoue within 2 10 roll, but Inoue and Kotori card work kinda similar so… sorry Inoue, but Kotori is my waifu :3

Okay this is starting to come up too much. Newbies, you’re not allowed to post more than once in a row. If you forget something, you edit your previous post. Furthermore, I’m a tolerant guy, but I hate repeating myself. Make sure to check if someone else has asked the same question before posting.

So, could someone help me a little. I’m trying to use the quick reroll trick by going to: /data/media/0/Android/data/jp.co.product.rewritesg/files

However, there are no folders in the 0 folder whatsoever. http://puu.sh/tU14u/639383a3b3.png

I’m using Bluestacks, if that makes a big difference. Thanks for the help in advance.

Might be a different location for you, which is why I mentioned search for rewrite and it’ll find 2-3 folders where one of those should have the files folder and then delete the two save folders inside it. Also you need root with root explorer enabled to access the files. Some emulators like Memu comes with root installed. Once you get a good roll, you can just backup the account and transfer it to whatever device you prefer to play more with.