Rewrite Fanart

Oh god that is just awesome haha. Sukumon route now? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just made me realize that Kotarou would be so awesome as a girl. She’d be all boorish and tactless and it’d be so funny. Kinda like Seo from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

1 Like

Bonecuss WHY

Did these two for friends a while back, spent many an hour trying to make a head tilt with so little space

also made a kotori

Though it’s not as polished.

6 Likes

BASED ZEN just tweeted an outline-ish sketch for a new fan art for rewrite. Looks pretty damn promising.

5 Likes

No Kotarou, no sale.

Love it! I finally can fill up my Rewrite pictures folder

Attempted at drawing Shizuru. Kinda got lazy with the background xD
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=49412232

17 Likes

Holy shit that’s your art? That’s amazing!

yah. Thanks man! I’ve been practicing digital painting ever since I got my intuos tablet at the start of the year.

oh. That pic was yours?!
That’s really amazing!

1 Like

happy birthday Sizu-chan~

source: Akito’s Pixiv
Akito’s Deviantart (Better Resolution)

3 Likes
7 Likes

Those eyes are gorgeous.

1 Like

short doujinshi
by : me

7 Likes

I don’t think you were suppose to double post the double post doubling the post. But anyways. That was just beautiful. Anyways. I couldn’t read some of it though. You must be dedicated :slight_smile: It would take me forever to draw all that. Mostly because the uniform takes me an hour to do.

sorry if it’s sound weird
how to upload it in one go?
I’m troubling everyone with double post again orz

Thx BTW XD

Probably better to link to an imgur album, and slap a Shizuru spoiler on it at the same time.

aawww thankyouuu THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL~~ THANKS FOR DRAWING MY PRECIOUS BABY SHIZURU :’’'D

1 Like

Great job as always, Crow-sensei!! ^^
These are so neat!

I especially like that ‘I want her to marry me’!!

@Ekalina I’m expecting you to post yours too :wink:

1 Like

hahahaha yeah2~I also have so much ideas+imagination but I’m in procrastination mode haha