Rewrite Fanart

The ribbons are much more floaty and to the sides, not so much in the front. They also don’t really fold in on themselves.

Huh, I never posted an update for this~ I’ve been slowly improving the Kagari sprite (Suginami has been the priority though.)
Still need to figure out the skirt/legs I think, but I’m fine with the rest of it for now.

3 Likes

Still a clusterfuck of ribbons.

Dont know if anyone posted this fanart of akane already, still this is really awesome one!
http://www.animekon.com/image-12027.html

Also this shizuru fanart is georgeous
http://www.animekon.com/image-12025.html

5 Likes

This is probably one of the best Rewrite fanart I have seen so far. Not because of the quality and accuracy of the work, but because of the style and symbolism that goes along with it. Spoiler, though, so be careful.

The rest of the arts from the source are pretty good too

9 Likes

Some of my picks from the recent Kotarou oekaki night. Love seeing more fanart of him!

11 Likes

That second one is SO SIIIIIIIIICK ;_;

I remember seeing a fanart of Kotori hugging Chibimoth posted somewhere on the forums and I was expecting to see it on this topic, but it apparently isn’t.
Can anyone help me with this?

I dug through Pixiv and a couple other sites for quite a while but only found some stuff vaguely matching what you were saying. Got any more specific details? Is it like really hugging or is it more holding closely (cus there was a lot more of that)? Just Kotori in the picture? Clarity needed~

Hmm what I remember was that Kotori was crouching down and Chibimoth was just huuuuge compared to her

Chibimoth is just huge to begin with.

1 Like

I died a little when I found these gems.

13 Likes

The 2nd one is really good

1 Like

I love this couple so much! -0-

Okay so I asked a friend of mine if she could draw Sakuya, and she said why not at least she can try and practice a bit.
Apparently she drew his suit blue, she said shes sorry that she messed up with colors. Imo it actually looks pretty cool and awesome. What ya think?
She said she was using some copic markers.

3 Likes

The forum definitly needs more rewrite fanart!

Have some… Kotari?

1 Like

Well I guess it would be possible for him to rewrite himself into a girl. God that’s a part of fanfic that shouldn’t see the light of day.

1 Like

Well I did give him part of Lucia’s face in a CG I edited the other day to re-familiarise myself with photoshop for MasaKaga (we’ll probably use this cg lmao)

5 Likes

So… this?

@Bonecuss Wait how would we even

2 Likes

I meant more in terms of appearance, but whatever. And yeah, the little comic is pretty amusing.