Rewrite - Anime Pre-Release Discussion & Speculation

Thanks! Posting a link to the source is a lot more useful than just hearsay.

As for this link though… This is a bit weird. Because it seems like it’s a stream of numerous other events from different booths in Anime Japan, and is not officially sponsored by any of the organizers. As such it provides absolutely NO info as to what booth they’re going to stream this Rewrite thing. Well, since it’s available for streaming, looks like me going to the actual event would be counter-productive

Key should know we all want to touch Chibimoth :komue: If it does happen to be sold anytime soon, HMU ! I gotta get that kawaii-madness ! :minaamor:

2 Likes

Hmm… Like everyone’s expectations (mostly Rewrite forums on MAL and some of Kazamatsuri) is based on this schedule for more information or a preview. And you would say now is a good timing to give us people more information about Rewrite, right? It is even one of their last shows at their booth… Save the best for last? I really can’t imagine they won’t give us any new content/information… I would be highly disapointed.

Guys, guys. www.rewrite-anime.tv says that new stuff is coming on April 1. Thus, we should expect the new stuff to come on April 1, regardless of whatever this AnimeJapan stuff is.

2 Likes

Yea I saw, but someone (can’t remember if it was on MAL or here) said it isn’t particularly saying the information is about Rewrite. It could be something else Key related too. Of course it could be that as well, because it is posted on the Rewrite website.

That’s pretty hilarious because considering the event and the crowd of Anime Japan, they would most certainly not consider Rewrite as the best :yahaha:

And, well, the reliability of this site has gone down for me now because once I enter it plays an ad in the background for a Hatsune Miku game that I cannot stop or mute for no apparent reason

That is most definitely for Rewrite. I can also confirm it because the Anime Japan booth for Rewrite was advertising that something else will appear on Key’s official website on April 1

Ah well, I had my hopes up I guess hahah! We’ll see what Aniplex brings us.

Oh great well then we at least should look forward to April 1st!

It was me uvu
While it’s most probably Rewrite, I remember them mentioning something about a new lengthy game so I thought it might be that as well.

http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/

This page is where something will appear so it seems a little weird to me why would they show the PV there.

Huh I guess you guys are correct about that. I’m still thinking that it is most definitely Rewrite-related because it is advertised only on the Rewrite website and Rewrite exhibit at Anime Japan.

Also why are you guys so dead-set on it being a PV? There’s so much more information about the anime that we can get other than a PV. I mean, sure, you all want a PV, but there is no sense in enforcing your wants over things that have not been confirmed

1 Like

My guess is that it’s the Rewrite visual novel remake.

I guess you are correct too, now that I look Grisaia’s preview came out only 10~ days before the anime started airing although I am not sure if my information is correct.

1 Like

I’ll speak for myself when I say, I want a PV because its my favorite VN of all time and I’ve been wanting to see it animated in all its glory for a long time. Also, all the other shows got PVs… :frowning:

What do you mean by this? Summer anime? If so going off MAL, Food Wars 2, orange, Hanada-kun, Love Live Sunshine, First Love Monster, Taboo Tattoo, Kono Bijutsubu, Active Raid 2, Ange Vierge, Ozmafia, Show by Rock Short, Puzzles & Dragons, Bananya, Tsukiuta and Regalia are all airing in summer and have yet to get anything or have a small teaser like Rewrite. That’s 16 (including Rewrite) out of 37 which is 43% so I wouldn’t say Rewrite is alone.

3 Likes

…so the program would be around now? O.O

And ended. Haifuri is gonna have an ED by Haruna Luna oooh~!

(before you ask, no, rewrite has absolutely no information. what can you expect from an unofficially sanctioned program?)

2 Likes

The week is going by too slowly… Friday when? http://m.imgur.com/a/hU1iF

Was that from the booklet at AnimeJapan? Yoshino looks cool. Pani and Gil… sigh…

I think that’s from May’s Dengeki G (or the same pictures are in it)

To those who read moonrunes, is there is anything important in that image?

No, it’s normal salesman-talk that we’ve seen before.

1 Like