Rewrite Anime Adaptation to Air Summer 2016

Promotional posters went up in Kokusai-Tenjijō Station in Tokyo today, bearing the answer to the question fans have been asking ever since a Rewrite anime adaptation was announced after the last episode of Charlotte: "When will the Rewrite anime air?" This question has dominated our Rewrite - Anime Pre-Release Discussion

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/rewrite-anime-to-air-summer-2016-2/
4 Likes

all aboard the hype train

2 Likes

i just hope that they don’t cut off the comedy from the common route like they did with grisaia, i also hope that they don’t change the story like jc staff did with little busters XD

Man that poster looks absolutely stunning! Putting it in kokusai tenjijou station is perfect as well, as it is one of the main stations for approaching comiket by. Good to see the smart marketing put into this!

1 Like

The character designs look polished and the line arts look really crisp. I’m pretty impressed.

1 Like

Yes, this is right. I wonder if they wanted to show the end of Terra with the illustration. It seems perfectly suited.

Changes are probably necessary because some comedy elements can’t be adapted of the same manner as in the VN (with Mappy for example) but I am like you. I want to see these moments in their full glory if possible (I really want the Laplace scene).

The worse will be if they adapt only a route like in the manga adaptation with Chihaya route.

Is there a way how to get that poster? Or even a smaller version? I would totally buy it.

1 Like

I’ll check if that’s possible on the 29th

All aboard the fear train… :s
(please 8-bit, don’t ruin Rewrite, please please please…)

Here’s a better picture of the Rewrite poster. Not the best picture, since you can kind of see the reflection of the light on the poster, but an ideal poster. 8-Bit’s tree is absolutely gorgeous.

4 Likes

So, few days until they say: “10eps guys, deal with it”

Honestly, i think 26eps without Terra. (or even without moon or non-completed moon)
Summer+autumn season, 26 weeks til end of the year.

@pepe and I discussed this once. There was a store we found which was selling a bunch of old anime promotional posters (not actually old, just after the promotional period was over - I believe we saw a Charlotte one?), so we were saying how it’s fairly likely the Rewrite posters will end up there at some point.

2 Likes

Oh you mean the one in Nakano Broadway?
I can check that as well since I live 1 station away