Rewrite+ and Angel Beats! -1st beat- planned for Western Localisation!

Can someone clarify whether it is the its the current preorderable version of Rewrite+ or a later version which will have the English translation?

Preorders from like Amiami and whatnot is the Japanese release of R+. The English version is most likely going on steam.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks :slight_smile:

huh, its been almost 2 years since we heard any news even though baba confirmed the game is 50% translatedā€¦ did they perhaps cancel the english release?

1 Like

Itā€™s really hard to say. The whole 50% thing always felt kinda dubious to begin with.

Maybe weā€™ll get some news after Rewrite+, who knows

1 Like

Gawsh, people bumping these threads and getting my hopes up :uee:

6 Likes

I feel like they are waiting to do some kind of tie ins for these games and wan to space them out for the most impact and dollars. So right now they are doing LB and then I assume Kud Wafter for the anime tie in.

2 Likes

Yeah theyā€™ve definitely started spacing them out more since Tomoyo After and Harmonia when they were all getting released at once and people couldnā€™t keep up.

2 Likes

I was hoping to get some updates on rewrite this Christmas. I just really canā€™t wait to re read it with the official translation, and finally read the afterstories (harvest festa) however we havenā€™t gotten updates in a very long time. In fact I donā€™t think weā€™ve gotten one since rewrite + was announced for an official English translation. Hopefully we get updates soon.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s always April.

1 Like