Rewrite+ and Angel Beats! -1st beat- planned for Western Localisation!

VisualArt's have quietly been dropping some bombs over at Anime Central this weekend! To sum it all up, CEO of VisualArt's Baba Takahiro has confirmed that the company has plans to localise Rewrite+ and Angel Beats! -1st beat-.

During the Q&A of the VisualArt's panel at ACEN, a

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/rewrite-and-angel-beats-1st-beat-planned-for-western-localisation/
5 Likes

Thatā€™s why Amaterasu still havenā€™t released patch yet :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Exciting news ! I expected that they would be translating their later works at some point, but thank goodness we got confirmation from them ! Especially Rewrite+. Thatā€™s like the whole package. Itā€™ll also be nice to play Angel Beats! I guess. Iā€™ll just wait for the final beat though.

Did no one bother asking him about a release date for Harmonia ? Itā€™s spring and I still see nothing.

LOL, they threw Kud in the recycling bin. Someone ask him if theyā€™re doing Kud before I start making jokes about why theyā€™re not releasing it.

MFW

Howā€™d you get Babaā€™s Line address though? :o

1 Like

As excited as I am for the official release, I can say Iā€™m a bit disappointed by the fact Harvest Festaā€™s translation wonā€™t be coming anytime soon, as well as (assuming) it will only be available in Rewrite+, therefore making the physical copy of HF near-useless. Of course, even if I had known this, I wouldā€™ve bought it anyways, but you get the point.

Either way, Iā€™m still glad itā€™s coming to the west. More Key fans, as well as easier ways to support Key, is a good thing. :masgrin:

恵恵恵, Glad they are announcing their games now just have to wait for their painstakingly long wait to get released.

2 Likes

Please look forward to the podcast~

2 Likes

Iā€¦I canā€™t believe all of this is happeningā€¦ thank you for the news as always.

4 Likes

Iā€™m very excited about the news release. Iā€™ll be patient and hope that things will progress smoothly when they arrive.

So I guess itā€™s time to bust out the skirt @Kanon

3 Likes

Seems Ixrec even confirmed that on his twitter: https://twitter.com/Ixrec/status/734184869530570753

Please look forward to the podcast~

2 Likes

At the panel (I was the old guy in the Q&A line cosplaying Muv-Luv Alternative for anyone else who was there) I asked if they would consider doing a KSL Live World in N. America, and the response was that they were indeed working on it already.

3 Likes

Iā€™d love some more details on this. Was it a more vague ā€œWeā€™re considering itā€, or a definitive ā€œYes itā€™s comingā€?

Thanks for asking that, by the way! As someone whoā€™s really into concerts, news of an overseas KSL Live World excites me more than an official localization (prepares for backlash from the rest of the community)

I said in another post that eventually all post-clannad VN will come to west, but I didnā€™t expect it to be announced soon!

1 Like

Imagine how much Rewrite+ is going to cost. .-.
I hope the anime is received well, and popular in the states. Or else Iā€™m doubtful that it will sell much.

Canā€™t wait for Angel Beats! though ! Iā€™ll do everything to get all the scenes with Yusa.

EDIT - Can someone ask Baba if thereā€™s a new Key project (new story) being planned at the moment ? (Other than Harmonia).

Thatā€™s not hard; there are like 2 of 'em.

1 Like

Aspirety: It sounded more substantial than just a ā€œweā€™ll seeā€. More like they had already decided they want to do a KSL Live World here, and now theyā€™re working on how to make it happen.

1 Like

Huh, thatā€™s actually a good point. While $50 is a fair price to us, many people would not think the sameā€¦ and that might affect how well it ends up selling :frowning:

1 Like

I have a feeling it might go for 60$ since it comes with updated graphics/story and with Harvest Festa. Either that or they might price match it with the jp price.