[Promotion] Key girls birthday timeline + measurement by Chinese Key Fans Club members

Key girls birthday timeline + measurement.
http://keychar.oldcat.me/ #KeyFTW

I love oppai and butts. xD

Still under construction but almost done except some refinement and bug fixing.

6 Likes

We know.

Pretty cool though! Is it possible to make it so that when you open the page, it skips to whoever’s birthday is next according to your calendar?

Dat quote! -0-

OK, I’ll take that to the team for discussion. Thank you, Aspirety!

Actually, once this is finished, I’d love to collaborate with you guys to get an English version set up~

They didn’t put Shimako there
 :frowning:

Jesus, I didn’t realize so many Key characters were E and F cups
 O.o

Makes me wonder how big the bras have to be for Queen’s Blade characters

Will add it later, and other sub-chars of LB too.

1 Like

Few F cup, only one G cup. And yes, many D and E. -3-

I don’t know about Queen’s Blade, but it seems a typical exaggerated boobs anime which all girls have G cup at least.

Continuing the discussion from [Promotion] Key girls birthday timeline + measurement by Chinese Key Fans Club members:

Cattleya from QB (the woman with the kid) has an M-cup or something like that if I recall correctly (don’t ask why I calculated this); most of the other characters aren’t really bigger than Lucia; however there are a more lot characters that have EFG cups. QB also has more AA cups though

Btw how did you calculate cup sizes from the BWH?

I guess they calculated it from B size - W size = cup size.
Although in reality female body doesn’t work like that.

Also, may I be annoying prick to @JimRaynor_2001?

• The web title is Key Charactor Birthday Timeline. Is this typo or intentional?
  • I think it’s a good idea to write furigana / romaji for the name spelling, simply for clarity.
  • The CV list for Litbus characters are a bit messed up. eg. 侀è‰Č ăƒ’ă‚«ăƒ« listed as Kurugaya’s CV in game, and ç”°äž­æ¶Œć­ in anime. Although they are the same people under different aliases, she’s only credited as 侀è‰Č ăƒ’ă‚«ăƒ« in adult game/anime. In this case, only LB!EX.
  • The same problem in Komari’s CV. In the anime and original game she is credited as やăȘせ ăȘ぀み while in EX she’s credited as ăŸă いいみ. Also in Mio’s CV list, 柚朚 かăȘめ is only for LB!EX. etc. This will be long so I suggest you to check them all.
  • A-chan senpai also appeared in Little Busters! although her first CG appearance is in KudWaf.

But anyway, this is a very good chart although it really needs some polishing. Now I demand the boys in the list too! wink

1 Like

A calculate method using girls’ height, bust and waist data. The method is provided by a Japanese site.
It has two correction calculations that makes the best precision.

Plus we have lots of official sprites and illustration helping us to evaluate the result specific for those who don’t have measurement data at all.

P.S. The cup measurement is under Asian/Japanese standard.

No, I’m not using this obvious stupid method. It’s from B size - estimate under B size based on girls’ height, bust and waist data.

The method is provided by a Japanese site.
It has two correction calculations that makes the best precision. It is proved to be accurate for most of the case.

Plus we have lots of official sprites and illustration helping us to evaluate the result specific for those who don’t have measurement data at all.

P.S. The cup measurement is under Asian/Japanese standard.

Although we know 侀è‰Č ăƒ’ă‚«ăƒ«and ç”°äž­æ¶Œć­ is the same person, we should still list the CV name for the record and follow the principle that the way they want to present.

The title is written by others so I should notice him to revise it. Thank you so much.

Ah right, that makes a lot more sense now. In the US all the cup sizes are one letter smaller than the Asian standard.
I thought it wasn’t right for some of those girls to have D+ cups by the American size, I guess that’s better now though.

Kind of like how “Nanjou Yoshino” did not voice any roles in adult games. lol.

But yeah these cup sizes are surprising, but I guess Japanese standards are just pretty different

Anyways, great job with the site! I love the interface :wink: But I wish there was a way to skip straight to a specific date

1 Like

LOL And I doubt she voiced any H-able girl in adult anime/game though.

Yes, the cup size standard is different from one region to other region.
There’s some helpful articles on Wiki teaching us the differences among those standard:

and
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/çœ©æŻ (Chinese page, but I think the chart this page provides gives more direct image of the difference).

I’m from China so I’m more familiar with Asian standard. I think the cup sizes right now should be the most precise one now. Few girls’ have the vacillant estimate E/F cup, A/B cup or B/C cup. I’ll take more time to evaluate those data making it as more precise as possible.

1 Like

Your voice is heard! He implemented it already.

1 Like

Ok thanks, I think I used the same for my calculations

Well I’m also only familiar with Asian measurements because I don’t buy bras and not many RL girls would share their cup sizes with me

Neither did I. -0- But we still can do some research. xD We’re shinshi desu! xD

@JimRaynor_2001, please avoid multiposting; instead edit your replies together.

Also, +1 on adding the boys to the list!