Post your art!

Artists, feel free to use this topic to post any non-key art you’ve been working on! And other members can offer their comments on your art. Remember, be constructive in your criticisms and don’t forget to draw attention to what you like!

2 Likes

I draw some Luch recently since why not? welp I’m not satisfied with the shading but eh I’m not in mood to correct it

10 Likes

Here’s my little OC~

9 Likes

err i don’t really know, but does photoshopping something like this count as art?

6 Likes

Last Sunday I went out with friends for an event. Sorry for the image quality, I take an old cell phone to very busy places (fear of losing).

4 Likes

Here’s an OC I made quite a while back.

11 Likes

It’s kinda embarrassing to explain the context for this one, but there’s this OC I have and I wanted to draw her in a sunset so this happened. I’m still in the process of exploring how colors work, and I wanted the black colors to have an illusory blue to it, but I realized too late that I could have went with violet instead. Still, I had a lot of fun doing this. :'D

15 Likes

I love your style!! She’s adorable too. Your posing is really nice as well you captured the mood so nicely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Been a long time since I shared anything, but art has kinda become a giant consuming force in my life, so here’s some stuff.

Here’s the character I last posted here, Shion, dressed in her Halloween outfit.

Here’s the heroine of my Visual Novel By Your Side.

And here’s Chiyo Watanabe from Interlunium.

6 Likes