Poll: Which is your favourite Key series and why?

This poll was closed on September 26, 2018 due the options being outdated. A new one is in the works.

• Kanon
  • AIR
  • CLANNAD
  • Tomoyo After
  • planetarian
  • Little Busters!
  • Kud Wafter
  • Angel Beats!
  • Rewrite
  • Charlotte
  • Harmonia

0 voters

Let’s start by bringing back one of our more popular polls! Which is your favourite Key series, and why?

5 Likes

As it stands-

RITARU BUSTAHS, SAIKOUUUUU

3 Likes

I’m surprised with your answer! Here I thought you were the AB Hype Train conductor

Its really hard for me to decide which was the best one since I loved all Key series the same… but the only one that changed my whole life was Clannad. So I think ill vote for that…
Im so in love with CLANNAD im doing a 9th run of watching both seasons… lol. Yeah I guess clannad wins for me but still that doesnt matter that the other ones were bad or anything, It is just because I am feel-attached to it.

1 Like

Is there an option for I can’t decide…
Wait is that the bad end route?

1 Like

AB!VN isn’t done yet, is it? It can’t be my favorite series based of the anime and a tease manga. :V
I think it has potential. Little Busters! I know is perfect.

Welcome to da club.

I think the reason I can’t decide is because I’m so split between quality.
Definitely my top 3 would be Clannad, LB and Rewrite.
I really love the Rewrite character routes more than the rest
And I love Refrain more than After Story and Terra.
But Clannad is just consistently good for both character routes and after story. So… it is impossible for me to decide orz

1 Like

No Tomoyo After? ;~; I’m gonna have to lie then and say Kanon.

The Little Busters are eternal. All of Key’s series are amazing in their own way, but none have affected my life as much as Little Busters has, and continues to.

What is “Little Busters”?

2 Likes

Wow, voters dominating voted Little Busters! While I do recommend all of you guys play AIR as well.

I won’t vote this poll because all Key VNs are my best VNs. xD

1 Like

There’s a reason that a copy of EX goes for 180 here in the states.

I would like to play Air, that feels hurt so much.

1 Like

Soon :wink:

1 Like

Little Busters, of course. While I like all of Key’s works, Little Busters is the one I fell in love with the most.

2 Likes

Tomoyo After is under the Clannad series, I’d reckon. It’s not enough to warrant a series of its own.
Making a poll specifically for visual novel does seem interesting, as I would probably be able to give an answer for that one :wink:

I never knew the messiah was a Key fan. I suppose it fits.

1 Like

LOL!
Peace through power!

1 Like

Definitely and absolutely Little Busters!
There was a time when I was wondering if it’s even humanly possible to produce something that gives you more feels than Clannad. But then I played Little Busters… and for a while, I forgot that Clannad even existed o.O

1 Like

Wow, Little Busters has a lot of love. Also, out of curiosity, why is Charlotte on the poll?

Really tough choice but I guess at the end of the day, I’m going to choose Clannad for two reasons. One, it was the show that got me back into anime for the better (or worse). Two, I really loved the characters, the story, the animation and the music. Additionally, it showed me how special the anime medium could be and given that I first watched it during my senior year in High School, it had quite an impact on my life. Don’t get me wrong, I like the rest of the Key Series (especially Little Busters and Planetarian) as much as the next guy but when it came to a series that I could go back to and cherish the memories, Clannad is the one that immediately comes to mind. It might be overrated for some, but I can’t help but love it.

Maybe for next year when the show comes out.

2 Likes

Very difficult choice. Every Key VN and anime has their own strong points. Kanon has the heartwarming atmosphere (LOL winter), Clannad has the family themes and LB! has the biggest and best bros one could ever wish for. Ah, and the songs. I have yet to play Rewrite, but seems to be epic albeit not your typical Key VN

Still, I go towards AIR because it was what made me:
1.- …a stoic lump of meat with a stone core become human
2.- …first know about Key in general
3.- …fall in love with an OST for the first time. Tori no Uta FTW!!! ;v;
4.- Those BG sounds not related to music (e.g. the Cicadas) was a definite killer when I read the VN

3 Likes