Planetarian bookclub reboot

The time has come! Kazamatsuri is back from the dead, and from its brief journey to the netherworld it has brought the planetarian bookclub back with it!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/bookclubs/planetarian-bookclub-reboot/
8 Likes

Quick question. Who would be down for a Hoshi no Fune Chorus?

I’m down for any Planetarian chorus, even if it doesn’t have official lyrics (itsukushimi fukaki). Now that I’ve basically done this thing once I’m sure I can stand listening to my own voice, at least a little bit

2 Likes

Good to see Planetarian making a comeback, I’ll be paying attention to this book club intently!

2 Likes

This is great to hear! Having read the VN just a couple of months ago, and not having read the associated short stories yet, the timing here is perfect for me. Excitedly following along!

2 Likes

Don’t just follow along! The discussion topics are waiting for you to share your thoughts :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am up for the planetarian chorus

Heh. I will do my best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a good chance for me to revisit what got me into VNs, and…well, uh, if I can actually enunciate this time around I’ll gladly be part of the Chorus and any discussions.

1 Like

First podcast has been recorded! We’re planning to record the Jerusalem & Hoshi no Hito Podcast next weekend.

Don’t forget to get your fanart in, and remember we have a bounty for Hoshi no Hito art!

We haven’t gotten enough discussion, so I’m pushing back the next podcast a week. Please make use of this time to get some good discussion of Jerusalem and Hoshi no Hito happening!

1 Like

Due largely in part to an overall lack of activity/interest, we’ve decided to suspend the plantarian bookclub indefinitely. If you’d like to see it return in the future, please post in the relevant discussion topics so we have something to talk about in a podcast.

10492006@2x

Unfortunate I still haven’t had the time to read any Planetarian drama cd sorry :sorry:

1 Like